• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

By the way I still think we could use a guy coming off the bench that can get buckets.  From the looks of it Carmelo would have been a decent option or that dude who no one signed.  I am a few beers in so his name is escaping me.  Jamaal Crawford.  

lol

On 12/18/2019 at 11:19 PM, Lou said:

"This team would not be in the position it's in without me," Johnson told Bill Plaschke of The Los Angeles Times.

Johnson cited his free-agency recruitment of LeBron James, the cap-clearing moves he and general manager Rob Pelinka made to accommodate James' contract, and drafting the assets needed to complete the Anthony Davis blockbuster deal for getting the Lakers to where they are now.

"This was my strategy, this is what I thought we'd be in three years," Johnson said. "I knew we were on the right track. Everybody wanted to do it their way, but I'm good with who I am. ... I think people respect what I've done for the team."

is there some kind of award we can give someone for being so self-congratulatory?