• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Green Bay Packers

bloodbrother

It sucks, AIR. Team was slowly getting back to full health to. Clay and Cobb are close to returning in a week or 2 and then this happens

snakebit this season. Who knows though, they DO have an easy schedule. Just gotta hope by the time Rodgers returns they are still in the hunt for a playoff berth. Just need to get in and anything can happen

It sucks, AIR. Team was slowly getting back to full health to. Clay and Cobb are close to returning in a week or 2 and then this happens

snakebit this season. Who knows though, they DO have an easy schedule. Just gotta hope by the time Rodgers returns they are still in the hunt for a playoff berth. Just need to get in and anything can happen

There is no bigger fan of the Pack than me - 50 plus years.  Family members (and me) have friends in GB and have attended dozens of games.  Yes, I have frozen my ass off at Lambeau Field in December.  Hard to imagine, I know, but I have more GB gear than Angels gear. 

We seriously have NO options. This is sad. Seneca Wallace makes me cringe when he has the football. Hell, what happened to Graham Harrell? At least that guy could huck it down the field. I think he's on the Jets practice squad.

jamarcus_russell-story.jpg

MM is a bright coach. With a full week of gameplanning to cater to Seneca's strength's(lack thereof) maybe they can do some things. The good news is they get to play 2 NFC East teams during this stretch that Rodgers is out. The NFC East is a joke this year

Edited by bloodbrother

• 1 month later...

Can't until he's cleared

won't even be cleared next week from the looks of it

Clay Matthews re-injured his thumb and from all accounts it's a 'serious" injury. His season is likely over. Lacy re-injures his ankle

Division the line next week and they'll be going to Chicago without Rodgers, without Clay and maybe without Lacy. That kind of season

Well, with Rodgers as QB I'd give them a chance vs anybody. The D isn't good but they can at least put up points with the best of them now. Rodgers/Lacy combo is deadly

gotta get into the dance first though before worrying about potential playoff opponents. Just glad that they other teams in the division(especially the Lions lol) shot themselves in the foot over and over again allowing GB to even have a chance to get in

If they do make it, no mistake about it, they'll have a tough road against teams better than them(Sea, NO and SF would be the only ones I'd put above GB), but as we saw with the 2011 Giants, 2008 Cardinals, 2006 Colts....just gotta get hot at the right time. None of those teams had good defenses heading into the postseason.