• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arods first trip to fenway

m0nkey

Very loud chorus of boos throughout his first at bat. You can hate him, but everyone has an opinion about him. And people are still buying tickets and watching yankee games. Best thing that's happened to baseball

It probably is selling tickets and raising interest in the short run.  However, keeping the PED issue in front of baseball fans will slowly destroy the public's perception of the game in the long run.  Fans are frustrated that players continue to be exposed, and that the commissioner and his organization continue to struggle in dealing with it.  The clean players remain frustrated because it's not a level playing field.  That part is sad.

A Red Sox-Yankees game. You can bet that there isn't one more person at Fenway Park than there would have been if A-Roid and his sorry hide were back with the Charleston River Dogs.

Fenway park is a perpetual sellout almost every game. Their 820 game streak ended on April 10th of this year, then once they started winning went right back to a packed house. They come to see their team vs any team at a higher rate than any ballclub in the American league with an average 93.3 capacity full.

This just gave me the creeps.

Could you imagine a Red Sox/ Dodgers World Series?

I bet it would be great for ratings, but sure would suck for Angel fans.

I don't get the Angels-Dodgers fan hate relationship. I would love to see the Dodgers in the WS against the Sox. I love the Angels and second favorite team is Dodgers. When the two play each other I want the Angels to beat them and beat them badly but other than that I support the two home teams. I don't buy into all the Los Angeles competion crap between the two teams.