• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 3/7 Angels @ Padres

Im rooting for Aybar in that 2-spot. Callaspo would be my second and only other choice. Howie hits too many ground balls.

Hopefully AC starts to find his groove at the plate tho, i know hes more of a patient hitter than Aybar and will give Trouty his chances to steal but right now AC has been brutal at the plate.

im good with that...

when is bill hall coming back d@mn it!

Im rooting for Hall too but im afraid with him missing time due to his injury and how it happened kind of showed his age. I do like what he can do with his bat and think he'd be a good PH option late in games

Where are Pujols and Hamilton?  Just resting (again), or did Pujols rush into it too soon?

On yesterday's broadcast Terry said Sosh mentioned he might keep Pujols out of the line-up until the last week of Spring Training because he didnt want to rush him.

no set backs that they mentioned tho..just taking his time and pacing himself apparently.