• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season Seat holders 2014 Invoices

ispy45

I know the Mets caught h*ll when they increased their tickets after the field product went south. I think it's good of the organization to show their bread and butter that they sympathize with them and treat them to a bit of a discount when things are going poorly.

Even with a price reduction, it makes no sense to spend the money and time to attend many games per season when the team is so bad, and the games are on TV.

And you can buy tickets for games you want to go to, sometimes for under cost, on StubHub.

I will continue to be a season ticket holder and support the team. I have been frustrated all year like the rest of you, but I look at it differently I guess. To me it's still an affordable night out with my son and my girl friend. I enjoy being at the game and know that I would miss it too much not having seats. Also if I didn't have season seats I would make excuses not to go to games. The Angels are my only real hobby and I figure it's a great way to spend some expendable cash.

You get what you pay for.

Good thing the team didn't think that way when they were winning the division and fans enjoyed the second lowest or lowest fan cost index in MLB.  Even in 2012 -- they were 5th lowest.  http://www.fancostexperience.com/  From the 2012 report "the Los Angeles Angels only had a 4.1 percent ticket increase ($19.71) despite spending more than $240 million to sign Albert

Pujols. The Angels, with an FCI of $159.82, remain one of the best bargains in sports."

Angels fans don't realize how good they have had it.