• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 8/6/13: Angels vs Rangers - Grant Green Debut

nate

ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE FILLED OUT THE LINEUP CARD!

Improbable, I know, but THAT IS A BETTER EXPLANATION than yours!

The real reason why those things are going on is because the manager believes it gives the Angels the best chance of winning....despite what wannabe managers think watching the game.

Yeah well, many times I look at Scioscia's lineups and ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE comes to mind.

Either he is rolling bones from a sack on his desk and seeing where they fall near lasagna stains, or he is channeling aliens, or something para-normal...because he sure isn't looking at stats.

And really..WHY is winning games even important at this point?

What IS important, is next season, and what you can do to get guys experience and get them ready to play ....NEXT SEASON.

Yeah well, many times I look at Scioscia's lineups and ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE comes to mind.

Either he is rolling bones from a sack on his desk and seeing where they fall near lasagna stains, or he is channeling aliens, or something para-normal...because he sure isn't looking at stats.

And really..WHY is winning games even important at this point?

What IS important, is next season, and what you can do to get guys experience and get them ready to play ....NEXT SEASON.

What is important for you is  not necessarily agreed upon by everyone in baseball!

ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE FILLED OUT THE LINEUP CARD!

Improbable, I know, but THAT IS A BETTER EXPLANATION than yours!

The real reason why those things are going on is because the manager believes it gives the Angels the best chance of winning....despite what wannabe managers think watching the game.

Unless of course you still feel that winning games this year is somehow important.

In that case you and I are way to far apart, to discuss anything Angels related.

What is important for you is  not necessarily agreed upon by everyone in baseball!

Including Scioscia.

If you really believe this team has a chance to come back this year, and are willing to throw all of your energy behind that illusion, rather than face things AS THEY ARE, and do your very best to improve this team for next season...

I guess we will never agree.

I dont agree with you, and I don't agree with Scioscia.