• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 8/6/13: Angels vs Rangers - Grant Green Debut

nate

so we weaken the #2 spot so we can be stronger at the 3 spot????

Plus please do not remind me about Abreu.  That is one thing I hated about Scioscia was constantly staying with Abreu his third season. 

ok no more Abreu reminders, but it is relevant

anyone who plays serious baseball will tell you 3rd is your best hitter period, put some kids in front of him that play hard

if they get on Trout drives em in

the alternative: Hamilton hitting 3rd so he can strand Trout and ANYONE else that gets on base in front of him

This is like Chinese water torture.

Most of the teams ahead of us in the WC have lost or are losing tonight. Not that gaining a game would have put us back in the race, but it would be a small moral victory.

This old broken-down car of a team needs to be abandoned on the side of the road. Start over with a different model.

It seems so obvious he was on steroids. I mean this kind of drop off is unexplainable

To make it worse, he could give a shit.

I DFA himif I am GM.

No possible way, after a whole year of this, that I allow him to drag this team down for another season.

Get what you can for him on waivers, eat the money, and move on.

Mark my words, this is THE move with this ahole.

To make it worse, he could give a shit.

I DFA himif I am GM.

No possible way, after a whole year of this, that I allow him to drag this team down for another season.

Get what you can for him on waivers, eat the money, and move on.

Mark my words, this is THE move with this ahole.

Smart move!  Tell the owner that your 125 million dollar man you just signed last year sucks and he has to eat his contract.  Good way to keep your job!