• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Deadline over.. Bring on the suspensions..

what's the over and under about Bartolo Colon being on that list???

well, there's usually no 'under' where Colon is concerned.

the guy is really putting up some good numbers this year.........

but if he's caught up in this latest MLB investigation/ suspension is it two strikes and he's out for life type of deal??

side story to this is Yankees are keeping A-Rod in rehab assignment as long as they can so insurance will cover his contract.

he probably could have returned to the field at least a week ago or so.........

how many MLB players are we talking about on this list? 15 to 20?

Det. SS Peralta some others mentioned.....including Colon.

what's the over and under about Bartolo Colon being on that list???

well, there's usually no 'under' where Colon is concerned.

the guy is really putting up some good numbers this year.........

but if he's caught up in this latest MLB investigation/ suspension is it two strikes and he's out for life type of deal??

They already said he was on the list.  But it coincided with when he got busted.  So he might not get punished again, since it might be for the same crime.

Here is an interesting thought I've had.  

If Arod is currently being paid by the insurance company for his salary lost.  After the suspensions are handed out, can the insurance company sue Arod for insurance fraud?  I'm sure these insurance policies are pretty thorough.  And I'm sure one of the questions is what medications are you taking.  Well, I'm sure he didn't list any PED's.  

Here is an interesting thought I've had.  

If Arod is currently being paid by the insurance company for his salary lost.  After the suspensions are handed out, can the insurance company sue Arod for insurance fraud?  I'm sure these insurance policies are pretty thorough.  And I'm sure one of the questions is what medications are you taking.  Well, I'm sure he didn't list any PED's.  

Probably not since the PED's helped him get back on the field quicker.

Five important non-A-Rod questions heading into the Biogenesis day of reckoning

4. Who are the mystery suspensions?Perhaps the most intriguing part of Monday's announcements is the mystery suspensions. We've been dealing with the same dozen or so names for the past six months, so reports that there a few new names among the suspensions is welcome —just so we have new people to talk about. Reports indicate that there are three (or maybe more) players who hadn't yet been publicly linked to Biogenesis on Monday's suspension list. Because every good soap opera needs a twist in the last 10 minutes, right?

Alex Rodriguez has added another high-profile attorney to his legal team.

Joe Tacopina, a well-known defense lawyer, will help the New York Yankees' third baseman in his legal battle against Major League Baseball, Tacopina confirmed in an email Wednesday.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/9569368/alex-rodriguez-new-york-yankees-adds-high-profile-lawyer-legal-team

good stuff ... can hardly wait for the trial

If ever a guy deserves to be banned its Arod.  He's all about himself and has no qualms dragging others down to try to cover his mess.   The fact that has yet to admit wrongdoing while arguing he should only get 50 games like the others is pathetic.

Imagine what George would be saying if he were alive.