• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Honestly...

Scott34

I like the earlier poster knew that when the Halos failed to score in the 8th inning that they wold lose the game. And I believe the team knew they would lose the game. This is a team with no heart, no spirit, no fight. I put that on the leadership or more precisely lack of leadership shown by Mike Scioscia. He was good at one time for this team but that time has pasted. The Angels need a fresh vision and direction.

So Trout would bolt on this team. I guess guys like Tim Salmon should have bolted on this team in 2001.

It's a joke that you would compare Trout to Salmon.

Salmon didn't even make one all star game in his entire career and Trout is off to the best first two years in the game's history.

I wasn't talking about how well the players played. What I am talking about is that if Salmon got pissed at the Angels in 2001 for having a bad team he would have missed 2002.  No one knows what is going to happen next year but I will be damned if we have another season like this one.  Just throw this ****ing year away.  Like I said yesterday this is the year of the Devil not only in MLB but everywhere.

That is if we Don't finish 11th -13th and sign a Type-A Free Agent this off season~

The way the season is going. I could see us finish at 74-88 and not be in the top 10 picks...screwing that up also.

This is why, IMO, I'm in the "sacrifie 2014" camp. Trade movable pieces on moderate contracts (Kendrick, Aybar, etc) for pitching prospects with some risk who might be able to contribute by 2015 or 2016. Then continue with random waiver wire players (like what we're doing with Shuck, Hawpe etc) at positions.

This is why, IMO, I'm in the "sacrifie 2014" camp. Trade movable pieces on moderate contracts (Kendrick, Aybar, etc) for pitching prospects with some risk who might be able to contribute by 2015 or 2016. Then continue with random waiver wire players (like what we're doing with Shuck, Hawpe etc) at positions.

Kendrick and Aybar wont get much..

To get anything substantial, players of real value would need to be traded. Guys like Trumbo, Bourjos, Weaver and Wilson.