• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels 10,000th game. Guess their record.

6 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Promotions like bobblehead/mandalorian rally monkey should be banned until this team has a winning record for 5 straight years.

Why is rally monkey still even around?

What are your thoughts about the Saturday fireworks?

Just now, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

4967-5030

slipoinf further below the .500 mark.  You’re right @Stradling, not as bad as I thought, but I am actually surprised they are under .500.  

that’s pretty bad.  

This isn’t a new conversation between us. We had it a few years back and at the time the Angels had something like the 6th best winning percent of all time. You then went on to say they are still pathetic because they’ve only been to one World Series. 

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

This isn’t a new conversation between us. We had it a few years back and at the time the Angels had something like the 6th best winning percent of all time. You then went on to say they are still pathetic because they’ve only been to one World Series. 

I do stand by that given their playoff failures.  They should have at least more appearances. 

79,82,86 were choke jobs.  95&96?  Also, The year they lost to the white Sox 2006?

despite the sarcasm of being 700 games below .500, I’m actually surprised they’ve now slipped under that mark officially. 

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

4967-5030

slipoinf further below the .500 mark.  You’re right @Stradling, not as bad as I thought, but I am actually surprised they are under .500.  

that’s pretty bad.  

They were the only expansion team with a winning record up until this recent spate of losing started. Houston now holds that distinction and Toronto is only 10 games away.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I do stand by that given their playoff failures.  

If that's the measure of whether a team is pathetic or not, the Marlins are the greatest franchise in MLB history.  Their .600 winning percentage in the postseason is MLB's best mark.

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I do stand by that given their playoff failures.  They should have at least more appearances. 

79,82,86 were choke jobs.  95&96?  Also, The year they lost to the white Sox 2006?

despite the sarcasm of being 700 games below .500, I’m actually surprised they’ve now 

Mariners have now entered the chat

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Tier 1 team.

A true Tier 1 classification would show above average performance in multiple metrics, not just overall W/L record.

But you are on the right track!!   Who said old dogs can't learn new tricks???   Well done Blarg!!

edit.  **The mods scan my profile for posts daily in order to make sure every post gets a "trolling emoji".   Now even when complimenting fellow members the comments get flagged with either a negative emoji.   Despite that, my reputation score is stellar.

Edited by Swordsman78