• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ron Washington on the Foul Territory Podcast today

1 hour ago, REDneck said:

I thought they were reggae and that's why they continued to play thru the whole ordeal....they were just really high?????

the reggae group drowned on the lido deck. then jack and rose shoved them into the trunk of the car in storage where they had sex. 

good grief, it's like you didn't even watch the movie. 

On 1/15/2024 at 3:24 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Sorry pro-Nevin guys, but I never got this particular vibe from him.

Halos have needed this kind of manager for a while now, especially with the younger players.

Ok.  Sure.   Everyone looks good until they start 4-16 in April

18 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

I love this dude so much. The season will probably suck, but I'm stoked we brought in Ron W regardless. He's awesome. 

It could suck, but if there's anyone that's going to squeeze as much talent as they can from the Angels 26-man roster, it's Ron Washington. 

I feel like he's going to be really good for Trout and Rendon, but really push Schanuel, Moniak, Neto, O'Hoppe, Adell and others to be their very best....and that pumps me up, regardless of who's added to the roster from this point forward. 

10 minutes ago, Chuck said:

It could suck, but if there's anyone that's going to squeeze as much talent as they can from the Angels 26-man roster, it's Ron Washington. 

I feel like he's going to be really good for Trout and Rendon, but really push Schanuel, Moniak, Neto, O'Hoppe, Adell and others to be their very best....and that pumps me up, regardless of who's added to the roster from this point forward. 

If he can enhance Neto into a GG and make schanuel are good 1b, it’s going to be huge for the future. 

I am excited to see what Wash can do with this team. From all that is said from front office people to player's he should be a great asset for the team but as the roster is constructed if he could get a 500 record out of them hands down Manager of the year. I think he will be a big help but at the end of the day he will need to be a mirical worker of a medicine man to get the roster as it sits today to even a 500 record in my opinion and I sure if he was being honest with everyone he sort of feels that way to. Lets get the man some help.