• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Morosi reporting that Ohtani is on a plane to Toronto (Update: Now debunked by other sources)

I've been away with my family all day so I haven't been able to comment on today's craziness, but I've been following Twitter through it all. 

I just have to say, I don't see any world in which Ohtani goes to Toronto. It didn't make the slightest sense to me before today and if he was leaning that way before, I have to think today killed any interest he might have had in going there. 

Dude insists on privacy. Anaheim media gives him that. The Angels do not force him to do anything he doesn't want to. Even in LA that probably won't fly, but Toronto? Would be as bad as the Yankees. He'd be under a microscope constantly and if he was as media shy as he is here, he'd be crucified for it. Toronto media is insane. 

And all the flight tracking lunacy? This is the guy who said he'd hold it against any team that made the process public. You could say the Jays front office had nothing to do with today, but you think Ohtani will care about that? 

IMO, if the finalists are Toronto, Dodgers, and Angels, he's coming back. If he leaves, it'll be for some place like Chicago or Atlanta that no one is taking about because they followed the damn rules. 

11 hours ago, cals said:

Tdawgs already been over this.

On 4/22/2023 at 9:19 PM, Kotchman said:

Honestly I’m ready to move on from Ohtani. Time for Arte to walk in like a Boss with his best offer.  If Ohtani balks, I’m trading his ass. Yes, Ohtani is a special player but he is brittle. 600 million will buy a nice yacht full of Kate Uptons. I’d take the draft picks now before we get Pearl Harbored. 

1 hour ago, zenmaster said:

So my name is Craig and I've seen the jokes for years, but at this point I'm too afraid to ask...

There was a guy here screen named Craig that re-posted the same stories after a thread was already created, and to double down he would post them in those threads.

He was acutely unaware that everything he thought was breaking news was already discussed for hours or even days and this was long before Twitter. 

He was so repetitious that they named the faux pax a Craig. He changed his screename and posts very little anymore but he is a huge Angels fan.