• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Spring Training Gathering (March 7th-10th)

Chuck

Hi guys, I was talking to @James and Geoff @Spirit and we locked in a date (March 7th-10th) to meet up in Spring Training.

I'm going to try to rent out a brewery or pub for our group like the old days at Hail Marys and have an Angels player and/or prospects join us, maybe an Angels alum, like the good old days. 

I think I also heard that @katie & @BaseballMom are going to be there during that time as well. 

My flight has been booked. I think @James and I are going to look at an AIR B&B with a pool to rent out for the weekend as well. 

Hope you can make it out. If you've never been, it's a hell of a time. 

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

Damn it.  I don’t think I can go to Spring Training three times next year. I’ll see what I can do.  

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm going to have to check our delivery schedule for next season, hopefully this lands on a off week for me. Baseball, bros and beer sounds really good right now.

Make it happen gents. It has been a minute since we all hung out together! 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

My brother has a home in Buckeye I can crash at. He's filling his newly remodeled pool right now. He has a drinks table installed like a swim up bar. 

Let's talk group tickets so we aren't spread all over the stadium. 

That sounds amazing!! A swim up bar! 

We will definitely get group tix

I have no idea what my health will be like then, but I am going to make every effort to go. I don't have many connections right now with Minor Leaguers because of trades and my inability to get out there as much as I used to. But, if we can get some players, Fletcher, and some others, that would be awesome.