• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Spring Training Gathering (March 7th-10th)

Chuck

9 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

What's wrong with big menus? 

6 hours ago, katie said:

They’re stressful 

Also, having more items on the menu can put stress on the kitchen, which in turn can lead to short-cuts being taken.

2 hours ago, James said:

I miss the days when our last concern at Spring Training would have been the dinner menu. You all got OLLLLDDDD. 

It is past my last concern. I don't know what's going on with these other folks LOL

47 minutes ago, katie said:

What if I don’t order the best thing on the menu??!

You probably won't anyway, so just get what you like. 

I enjoy big menus, I like variety, it's like a fun journey that ends in my bellahh.

9 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

It is past my last concern. I don't know what's going on with these other folks LOL

You probably won't anyway, so just get what you like. 

I enjoy big menus, I like variety, it's like a fun journey that ends in my bellahh.

Ok but also I hate when you have to keep telling the server to come back because you haven’t had a chance to look at the entire menu 

2 hours ago, James said:

I miss the days when our last concern at Spring Training would have been the dinner menu. You all got OLLLLDDDD. 

What would have been bigger concerns than the food? LMAO. The "entertainers" at Christies? Mini Golf? Beer Flights?

50 minutes ago, katie said:

Cassy having to tell every bartender how to make those shots…. I can’t remember what they were called. Blue something. 

I remember when she served us up some buttery nipples by the pool at the Sheraton. I think that was the same year we ran into Hideki Matsui at our hotel and got a picture taken with him. 

16 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I remember when she served us up some buttery nipples by the pool at the Sheraton. I think that was the same year we ran into Hideki Matsui at our hotel and got a picture taken with him. 

Would have been great if it wasn't him and you all were just too drunk. 

On 1/25/2024 at 12:24 PM, Chuck said:

I remember when she served us up some buttery nipples by the pool at the Sheraton.

if this is not the name of some kind of drink, then i demand someone share the story . . .