• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Spring Training Gathering (March 7th-10th)

Chuck

9 minutes ago, James said:

This was a good day, tailgating with some great BBQ. Was that the last time you went @Chuck?

image.png

No I was there last year for the WBC and a couple Angels games. Didn't coordinate a group thing, just met up some buddies there outside of the website. 

6 minutes ago, Chuck said:

No I was there last year for the WBC and a couple Angels games. Didn't coordinate a group thing, just met up some buddies there outside of the website. 

Thats right, you went a different weekend. I avoided that weekend. 

Howdy all, 

I have to be honest with myself... There is no way that I can make it to ST this year. I couldn't even physically make it out there right now, let alone sit up fora game. Hopefully, someone can record some of the guest speaker for me. 

Thanks! 

11 hours ago, Dave Saltzer said:

Howdy all, 

I have to be honest with myself... There is no way that I can make it to ST this year. I couldn't even physically make it out there right now, let alone sit up fora game. Hopefully, someone can record some of the guest speaker for me. 

Thanks! 

So sorry to hear this, Dave. Let me know if you want me to grab you a Spring Training shirt or cap.