• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Spring Training Gathering (March 7th-10th)

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pumped about this. 

Let's get a roll call:

So far I have @James, @ScottT, @Spirit, @katie, @Brian Ilten, @BaseballMom, @Slegnaac that have committed to going. I believe @Blarg you said you were hoping to go and would stay with a family member in the area.

I have secured my airfare there and back. Next up, an AirBnB and Group Tix.

22 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I'm pumped about this. 

Let's get a roll call:

So far I have @James, @ScottT, @Spirit, @katie, @Brian Ilten, @BaseballMom, @Slegnaac that have committed to going. I believe @Blarg you said you were hoping to go and would stay with a family member in the area.

Is the air bnb going to be like the "lets get a suite" idea? 😉 

On 11/29/2023 at 3:48 PM, katie said:

Or “next year we’re staying at the Buttes”?

the buttes is part of my brother's time share rotation. my daughter and i stayed there two years ago and it was pretty nice. it looks like we'll be staying there again in march. 

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

the buttes is part of my brother's time share rotation. my daughter and i stayed there two years ago and it was pretty nice. it looks like we'll be staying there again in march. 

Sick brag. I stayed their one night. Also had some jerk slam my finger in a car door there too. 

On 11/29/2023 at 9:34 AM, Chuck said:

I'm pumped about this. 

Let's get a roll call:

I'm a definite maybe if my health allows.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tank said:

i am. grew up with the reds as my NL team. favorite player all time is johnny bench.

That’s cool. I’m buddies with McLain so we’ve been out the last few years. 

great time for them. So many awesome dudes.  Sad to see Votto go.  His time was up but he was a really good guy in the clubhouse.  

22 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

That’s cool. I’m buddies with McLain so we’ve been out the last few years. 

great time for them. So many awesome dudes.  Sad to see Votto go.  His time was up but he was a really good guy in the clubhouse.  

it was a lot of fun to watch elly last year. if he can get on base consistently, he's going to have a fun career.