• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Spring Training Gathering (March 7th-10th)

Chuck

15 minutes ago, James said:

TMI!

That walk would soon be straight to Green Cheek for me. 

Also, I wouldn't trust a barber at Knuckleheads Barbershop but thats just me. 

Hey I remember the Green Cheek. That was a great brewery! I think we all were feeling toasty by the time we got there. lol

1 minute ago, Chuck said:

Hey I remember the Green Cheek. That was a great brewery! I think we all were feeling toasty by the time we got there. lol

About to have their 4th location. Plenty of green cheek will be headed to Tempe soon 

42 minutes ago, Chuck said:

and long walks on the beach....

You're funny! LMAO. 

Also, are you taking my extra ticket for Saturday and joining @katie @BaseballMom and I at the Angels Guardians game on Sat or should I offer it up to whomever wants it?

31 minutes ago, Hubs said:

12:05. We'll be done in plenty of time to head over to Four Peaks.

I believe it's 1:05 local time, no? Still would have time but that traffic after the game back to Tempe is brutal. We always brewery hop back across town 

On 1/19/2024 at 3:04 PM, James said:

I believe it's 1:05 local time, no? Still would have time but that traffic after the game back to Tempe is brutal. We always brewery hop back across town 

Oh it might be. It's the day before time change, right?

On 1/19/2024 at 8:07 PM, ScottT said:

When are we going to Popstroke and Christies?

I may or may not have heard of or been to Christies, but never heard of popstroke. Is that the place Steven Geltz went with ya'll after our Hail Marys event a million years ago?

3 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I may or may not have heard of or been to Christies, but never heard of popstroke. Is that the place Steven Geltz went with ya'll after our Hail Marys event a million years ago?

I may or may not have been to Christies too. LOL

3 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

What's wrong with big menus? 

30 minutes ago, katie said:

They’re stressful 

Yeah, fewer but good options is what I prefer at a restaurant. I always said that if I opened a restaurant I'd have 5 good things on the menu and that's it. Of course, beer, wine and cocktails as well.