• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Spring Training Gathering (March 7th-10th)

Chuck

47 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Thinking now of finally getting out there, at least for Thursday the 7th and leave Saturday the 9th.

Saturday night is the shindig at Four Peaks. You will want to come to that.

15 hours ago, Chuck said:

Just spoke to Tim Mead and he's going to secure us a guest from the Angels organization. 

Think Hail Marys type venue with a guest or guests from the Halos. 

The Halos don't do a thing for the fans in terms of a fanfest, but we sure as hell have over the years. 

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

Arte or bust! 

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

So how do we make sure we get in on the Four Peaks action? Just say we're good to go in this thread? 

If you've RSVP'd in this thread, I'm automatically adding you to the YES list. 

You're good @CaliAngel. Looking forward to meeting you in person dude! 

On 2/8/2024 at 9:28 AM, Chuck said:

In addition to our special guest that Tim Mead is going to get for us, Trent Rush is going to join us for some beers as well. 

Not sure why, maybe due to my son getting into WWE lately, but every time I see or hear the name Trent Rush, I think of these legends....

Now, who will be the first to say this at him after a few beers?  

On 2/8/2024 at 8:06 AM, CaliAngel said:

So how do we make sure we get in on the Four Peaks action? Just say we're good to go in this thread? 

send me a check for $125 and you're good to go.

Lol, just a thought that came to my head what will some of you think if the Angel sign Bauer in a couple days and he is the special guest speaker at this get together. Some of you all would be happy but I'm guessing some would be big mad lol. For me I guess it would depend on what he would have to say and how he said it.