• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fake friends thread

UndertheHalo

18 minutes ago, cals said:

You aren't finding those on google.  I looked and there is literally no pictures of Zach Grienke on there.  

For the Google challenged:

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=563146365&q=zack+greinke+angels&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjaxKXX1paBAxW8MUQIHXIBATcQ0pQJegQIDhAB&biw=1440&bih=775&dpr=1

That there is google, Cals...

3 hours ago, AngelStew43 said:

He pulled a gun on Alex Johnson in the clubhouse in 1971.

Chico also stole home in a scoreless tie with Frank Robinson in the batter's box in a game the Reds won 1-0, the first of ten straight losses in 1964 that destroyed the Phillies' World Series hopes.

A traumatic event that still bothers Phillies fans.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Can you give us a comparison so we know how gay?  Like two guys hugging gay or @Taylor gay?

Angel organization gay!

So pretty f#cking gay!

And please for God sake refrain from posting the GIF with the two vato's sharing a bubble bath.

I know someone wants to do it and it's sincerely disturbing to me on so many levels.

Edited by REDneck

4 hours ago, REDneck said:

True story of an Angel fake friend.

Back in the early 90s Dante Bichette was somewhat of a family friend and my then girlfriend and I were going to a lot of games at the Big A.

I'm still not sure how it transpired but it must of been when I got up to piss or grab a dog...Bichette got a message to my GF in the stands.

They started dating and I assume screwing. She was a hot filipina girl and her last name was SLUTka.

True story bro's!

Sounds like a chapter in Ball Four