• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fake friends thread

UndertheHalo

Just now, Slegnaac said:

Hire me Artie, I have a plan for this team that will win the World Series.

What is your plan Jerry?

You just have to trust me Artie.

Well okay Jerry, go get 'em.

Announcer- And eight years later Artie is still wondering what Jerry's plan was.

His plan was Baldoquin 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

This douchebag.

jerry-dipoto-91d5d97a-d2de-4113-89c7-76c9553cc0f-resize-750.jpg

You talk about irrational “hate boners” in one thread and then you bash Dipoto in another.  

But you know what, I guess it makes sense.  As a very handsome and successful man, I feel like I need to defend Jerry, a kindred spirit.  

Just like you and a couple others here feel a need to defend Blum for similar reasons.

I think Ohtani has really loved the Angels experience except, when push came to shove and they "went for it" (not championship but merely playoffs) this year, the Angels' ownership and management have proven itself to be completely incompetent. When Ohtani finally realized this, he disassociated himself with the "organization." So I don't see it as a betrayal, I see it as truth. He is great and the Angels suck. What great player wants to be stuck on a team that sucks? Arte Moreno is the great enabler and the great preventer all rolled into one. That's an untenable situation and has made the Angels into a dead man walking. 

The body double confuses me.

26 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

What is so hard to understand?  There was a schedule conflict and they will use photoshop, which will take somebody like 2 minutes to do.

I would bet a huge amount of money this has happened many times with many teams.

But people addicted to drama create a narrative.

The Angels have had a scheduling conflict all year. They keep scheduling teams that are better than them and then they don't show up to play.

True story of an Angel fake friend.

Back in the early 90s Dante Bichette was somewhat of a family friend and my then girlfriend and I were going to a lot of games at the Big A.

I'm still not sure how it transpired but it must of been when I got up to piss or grab a dog...Bichette got a message to my GF in the stands.

They started dating and I assume screwing. She was a hot filipina girl and her last name was SLUTka.

True story bro's!