• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fack these @#*&!@'n Losers

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

So much to say, with this joke of a franchise now 17-29 in past 46 days.   This is kind of a repeat of 2022.   Once was bad enough!

Farm system inconsistent since 2010!

Bad acquisitions!

Horrible big money FA signings!

Too many bad GM hires!

Team QUITS under adversity!  Bunch of QUITTERS!

Constantly in upper half in MLB in most days lost for regulars to injury!   Need new medical and conditioning staffs!

Moreno only cares about power hitting, as other teams are increasing their team speed a lot more!

Fundamentals on the field are lacking!  Moreno doesn’t care about those either!

Pitchers fall apart under adversity!

Maybe the first team in MLB history to go 7-17 to start August, after going all in to win!

Even Minasian, for some of the good things done, also struck out on a lot of the mid-season acquisitions!

Drafting Schanuel 11th when rated in the upper 20s, AND paying him full 11th pick slot money!  And compound the problem by promoting him after just a month in the minors!

Drafting essentially an injury prone late innings reliever in Bachman at #9 in 2021!

Ever since Scioscia retired, consistently mediocre managers and coaching staffs!

Ever since Scioscia retired, disconnect seems to usually exist between FO and the bench!  

This is a franchise in total disarray, and is one of the laughing stocks of MLB!

One common denominator: the unholy trio of Moreno/Carpino/Kuhl!

Moreno can’t even bother to sell the team, when it was an obvious necessity!   He is a megalomaniac!

No wonder they find it hard to bring in a real GM!

Reagins garbage!

Dipoto garbage!

Eppler garbage, enjoy it Mets fans!

Minasian, jury still out!

Don’t let radio broadcast team travel!

Moreno so cheap with minor league players allowances that MLB was forced to change the rules!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

Of losing seasons EVERY SINGLE SEASON since 2017 with no end in sight!

An embarrassment to MLB!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss….won’t get fooled again!

2 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

I take it we lost game 1.

it’s got to the point where I don’t look at the score, I just read the most recent thread and use my deductive reasoning skills.

We are very highly educated baseball fans.  I’m not sure you’re giving yourself enough credit.

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

So much to say, with this joke of a franchise now 17-29 in past 46 days.   This is kind of a repeat of 2022.   Once was bad enough!

Bad acquisitions!

Too many bad GM hires!

Constantly in upper half in MLB in most days lost for regulars to injury!   Need new medical and conditioning staffs!

Moreno only cares about power hitting, as other teams are increasing their team speed a lot more!

Maybe the first team in MLB history to go 7-17 to start August, after going all in to win!

Even Minasian, for some of the good things done, also struck out on a lot of the mid-season acquisitions!

Drafting Schanuel 11th when rated in the upper 20s, AND paying him full 11th pick slot money!  And compound the problem by promoting him after just a month in the minors!

Drafting essentially an injury prone late innings reliever in Bachman at #9 in 2021!

Ever since Scioscia retired, consistently mediocre managers and coaching staffs!

Ever since Scioscia retired, disconnect seems to usually exist between FO and the bench!  

This is a franchise in total disarray, and is one of the laughing stocks of MLB!

Moreno can’t even bother to sell the team, when it was an obvious necessity!   He is a megalomaniac!

Reagins garbage!

Dipoto garbage!

Moreno so cheap with minor league players allowances that MLB was forced to change the rules!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

An embarrassment to MLB!

You know my second team is the royals. 

4 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Bad acquisitions!

Too many bad GM hires!

Reagins garbage!

Dipoto garbage!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

An embarrassment to MLB!

You're my favorite poster and I'm being 100% serious.

You're knowledgeable and don't just say "vent" things which aren't accurate.

I too am bubbling over as it's not really fun to root for a mess.

I'm hoping Arte sells and the core of OHoppe, Neto, and Moniak are the next personality of the team. 

4 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Bad acquisitions!

Too many bad GM hires!

Reagins garbage!

Dipoto garbage!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

An embarrassment to MLB!

Nailed it.  King AO. But watch out - some don’t want to hear it.  The truth hurts.  

Grichuk really reeks.

Just assume waive him and let Adams be 4th OF.

They will finish under .500 anyway.   No way in a hot place are they going at least 20-14 to close the season.   Not after going 17-30

Heck, at this rate, matching 2022’s 73 wins may be realistic.

Might as well improve chances in the draft lottery.

Edited by Angel Oracle