• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fack these @#*&!@'n Losers

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Dude, this is the Angels but you chose to be a fan. 

I would argue that, like sexual preference or falling in love, it isn't a choice. I actually tried to stop following the Angels, I think back in the 90s at some point. I was just sick of the same old shit, year after year. It might even have been after '95. But I just kept coming back (cue "I can't quit you").

I suppose we do choose to pay attention, but I don't think we choose what our heart longs for.

Not bad acquisitions! They either haven't played in big games or the Organizational Philosophy is then instilled in them and they change due to it.

Giollito hasn't pitched in Big Series or Playoffs. Isn’t even a #1 closer to a 2b.

Anderson has always pitched in the NL and is an offspeed pitcher down in the zone. Bad defense especially up the middle will eat him alive.

Cron free swinger. Didn't work great when he was here before. Doesn't work now.

Grichuk a good platoon guy. To have with Moniak if that's the plan? But, there seems to be no plan? Have the right handed pinch hitter hit vs the right handed closer and put the lefty pinch hitter in to pinch run?... LAST NIGHT vs the Reds.

Escobar rarely plays. Can't get into a groove hitting. What is his role? Does he have one? IF it's the 25th guy on the roster then just give a kid a shot. Or a guy your paying in Fletcher he can't be worse. WHY DIDNT he pinch run last night and give Moniak the at bat????

Renfroe he is who he is free swinger, streaky hitter can have prolonged times of whiffs can play defense he's just a guy. Not a bad guy! But, when your lineup is already station to station you need some guys who can put the ball in play. Run a little bit etc.

Especially, with the rules changes for pickoffs. Phillips failed at his job and we have limited overall team speed. To take advantage of a Rule change??

• Chuck changed the title to Fack these @#*&!@'n Losers
6 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I would argue that, like sexual preference or falling in love, it isn't a choice. I actually tried to stop following the Angels, I think back in the 90s at some point. I was just sick of the same old shit, year after year. It might even have been after '95. But I just kept coming back (cue "I can't quit you").

I suppose we do choose to pay attention, but I don't think we choose what our heart longs for.

It's like a Narcissistic Relationship!!!

B*tch keeps Love Bombing me to stay... I keep saying this time she'll  be different....

I think our problem, as Angels fans, is that we keep hoping for an action or romantic comedy where things turn out in the end; the Rock wins against huge odds, or the guy gets the girl even after messing up. But what we're getting is a horror comedy - like one of those films in which characters keep getting killed in ridiculous ways, and the protagonist dies at the end. Or maybe a typical Sean Penn film where we're supposed to sick back and savor the suffering, like it is fine wine.

1 minute ago, Angelsjunky said:

I think our problem, as Angels fans, is that we keep hoping for an action or romantic comedy where things turn out in the end; the Rock wins against huge odds, or the guy gets the girl even after messing up. But what we're getting is a horror comedy - like one of those films in which characters keep getting killed in ridiculous ways, and the protagonist dies at the end. Or maybe a typical Sean Penn film where we're supposed to sick back and savor the suffering, like it is fine wine.

I don’t think it’s like this actually.  

29 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

So much to say, with this joke of a franchise now 17-29 in past 46 days.   This is kind of a repeat of 2022.   Once was bad enough!

Farm system inconsistent since 2010!

Bad acquisitions!

Horrible big money FA signings!

Too many bad GM hires!

Team QUITS under adversity!  Bunch of QUITTERS!

Constantly in upper half in MLB in most days lost for regulars to injury!   Need new medical and conditioning staffs!

Moreno only cares about power hitting, as other teams are increasing their team speed a lot more!

Fundamentals on the field are lacking!  Moreno doesn’t care about those either!

Pitchers fall apart under adversity!

Maybe the first team in MLB history to go 7-17 to start August, after going all in to win!

Even Minasian, for some of the good things done, also struck out on a lot of the mid-season acquisitions!

Drafting Schanuel 11th when rated in the upper 20s, AND paying him full 11th pick slot money!  And compound the problem by promoting him after just a month in the minors!

Drafting essentially an injury prone late innings reliever in Bachman at #9 in 2021!

Ever since Scioscia retired, consistently mediocre managers and coaching staffs!

Ever since Scioscia retired, disconnect seems to usually exist between FO and the bench!  

This is a franchise in total disarray, and is one of the laughing stocks of MLB!

One common denominator: the unholy trio of Moreno/Carpino/Kuhl!

Moreno can’t even bother to sell the team, when it was an obvious necessity!   He is a megalomaniac!

No wonder they find it hard to bring in a real GM!

Reagins garbage!

Dipoto garbage!

Eppler garbage, enjoy it Mets fans!

Minasian, jury still out!

Don’t let radio broadcast team travel!

Moreno so cheap with minor league players allowances that MLB was forced to change the rules!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

Of losing seasons EVERY SINGLE SEASON since 2017 with no end in sight!

An embarrassment to MLB!

AO, I am worried about you.  Please have an aspirin.  Take it easy pal. 

44 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

So much to say, with this joke of a franchise now 17-29 in past 46 days.   This is kind of a repeat of 2022.   Once was bad enough!

Farm system inconsistent since 2010!

Bad acquisitions!

Horrible big money FA signings!

Too many bad GM hires!

Team QUITS under adversity!  Bunch of QUITTERS!

Constantly in upper half in MLB in most days lost for regulars to injury!   Need new medical and conditioning staffs!

Moreno only cares about power hitting, as other teams are increasing their team speed a lot more!

Fundamentals on the field are lacking!  Moreno doesn’t care about those either!

Pitchers fall apart under adversity!

Maybe the first team in MLB history to go 7-17 to start August, after going all in to win!

Even Minasian, for some of the good things done, also struck out on a lot of the mid-season acquisitions!

Drafting Schanuel 11th when rated in the upper 20s, AND paying him full 11th pick slot money!  And compound the problem by promoting him after just a month in the minors!

Drafting essentially an injury prone late innings reliever in Bachman at #9 in 2021!

Ever since Scioscia retired, consistently mediocre managers and coaching staffs!

Ever since Scioscia retired, disconnect seems to usually exist between FO and the bench!  

This is a franchise in total disarray, and is one of the laughing stocks of MLB!

One common denominator: the unholy trio of Moreno/Carpino/Kuhl!

Moreno can’t even bother to sell the team, when it was an obvious necessity!   He is a megalomaniac!

No wonder they find it hard to bring in a real GM!

Reagins garbage!

Dipoto garbage!

Eppler garbage, enjoy it Mets fans!

Minasian, jury still out!

Don’t let radio broadcast team travel!

Moreno so cheap with minor league players allowances that MLB was forced to change the rules!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

I’m sick and I’m tired!

Of losing seasons EVERY SINGLE SEASON since 2017 with no end in sight!

An embarrassment to MLB!

Let it out man I'm right there with you. I used to wear my Angels gear proudly and now I never do. I've become embarrassed to be a fan of this team. I've found one thing that has helped though is I unfollowed all the non Angels related baseball pages on FB and Twitter I was following and that has reduced my agitation a lot. I think the constant ridiculing and mocking from dickbags like Ben Verlander and Jared Carrabis as well as mocking comments from fans of other teams really was a huge source of venom for me. I don't need to hear for the 50 millionth fucking time they're wasting Trout and Ohtani. I already know. Removing that and being on this board, aka therapy group, has been good to get through shitty season after shitty season. From 2016 on it just feels like one big pile of shit and all seasons have just been the fucking same.