• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Phil Nevin’s tirade in the dugout yesterday

Chuck

16 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Maybe the most assinine comment in this boards history!!!!

Or the most correct.  I called it.  Before he signed.  Angels will never win a WS with him.  Don’t care if you believe or not.  Watch and learn.  It will only get worse.  Some people just don’t have champion blood.

In the meantime I’ll make another 400 tonight betting against these overpaid quitters.  I win.

8 minutes ago, LaPalma said:

Your constant need to cut everyone down says otherwise.  Time for some self examination.

Says the dude who shared his resume on here, then talked shit to everyone his first two days here. So yea my life is great and you are what you are, a temporary member. 

6 minutes ago, LaPalma said:

Or the most correct.  I called it.  Before he signed.  Angels will never win a WS with him.  Don’t care if you believe or not.  Watch and learn.  It will only get worse.  Some people just don’t have champion blood.

In the meantime I’ll make another 400 tonight betting against these overpaid quitters.  I win.

Dude, you have zero credibility. Trout signed that extension in 2019. You been here, trolling, for less than two weeks. Like you're some disgruntled fan of another team that got swept by the Angels. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Says the dude who shared his resume on here, then talked shit to everyone his first two days here. So yea my life is great and you are what you are, a temporary member. 

Another clue - you’re on here constantly and your identity is tied to the lame fact you’re a member of some Internet forum.

Keep telling us how great your life is but it’s clearly not.  No happy person I have ever known acts like you.  I’m only on here lately because I’m coming off surgery and limited from my normal activities.  You’re here because there’s no end to your need to belittle others.  Extremely transparent.

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Dude, you have zero credibility. Trout signed that extension in 2019. You been here, trolling, for less than two weeks. Like you're some disgruntled fan of another team that got swept by the Angels. 

I don’t need credibility because I don’t care what a board full of strangers think.  Some will agree, most won’t.  Truth is always evident in the long run.    

I care that this team keeps losing.  That’s what I’m here to discuss.

2 hours ago, oldguy said:

True, but why do grown men who are supposed to be professionals need to be motivated? Are they 12 years old or something? I have always disliked the fact that grown men, playing a game for far more money than several people make in a lifetime of more difficult careers do, have to be motivated? It is absolutely ludicrous. Making seven and eight-figured salaries for seven months out of a year should be motivation enough. People pay their hard-earned money to watch these players perform. They owe their fans their best day in and day out.

16 minutes ago, LaPalma said:

Another clue - you’re on here constantly and your identity is tied to the lame fact you’re a member of some Internet forum.

Keep telling us how great your life is but it’s clearly not.  No happy person I have ever known acts like you.  I’m only on here lately because I’m coming off surgery and limited from my normal activities.  You’re here because there’s no end to your need to belittle others.  Extremely transparent.

No, my life is great.  It affords me the time to let you know that you are my favorite little hypocrite.  I am very transparent, I am exactly who I am.  Sorry about your surgery, did it hurt your ass or your head more when they yanked it out?  

7 minutes ago, EDinTUSTIN said:

True, but why do grown men who are supposed to be professionals need to be motivated? Are they 12 years old or something? I have always disliked the fact that grown men, playing a game for for more money than several people make in a lifetime of more difficult careers do, have to be motivated? It is absolutely ludicrous. Making seven and eight-figured salaries for seven months out of a year should be motivation enough. People pay their hard-earned money to watch these players perform. They owe their fans their best day in and day out.

Meh.

They've been coddled since their teens to play a child's game.

Don't expect them to have a grasp of reality like a normal adult would. 

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No, my life is great.  It affords me the time to let you know that you are my favorite little hypocrite.  I am very transparent, I am exactly who I am.  Sorry about your surgery, did it hurt your ass or your head more when they yanked it out?  

Always have to have the last word too.  Such a pathetic little man.  Enjoy your “great” life clown.

20 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm very glad his tirade in the dugout worked so well!  Big improvements all around in today's game.  Well done, Mr. Nevin and team.

You obviously didn't read the article.....as usual.

The mental mistakes were cleaned up.   Thank you Nevin.  

Your takes are getting worse by the hour.  Do us all a favor and just post the lineups.

Just now, Swordsman78 said:

You obviously didn't read the article.....as usual.

The mental mistakes were cleaned up.   Thank you Nevin.  

Your takes are getting worse by the hour.  Do us all a favor and just post the lineups.

@jsnpritchett he’s got you sir.  They only gave up 7 runs today.  And they even scored 2 more times! 

1 hour ago, EDinTUSTIN said:

True, but why do grown men who are supposed to be professionals need to be motivated? Are they 12 years old or something? I have always disliked the fact that grown men, playing a game for far more money than several people make in a lifetime of more difficult careers do, have to be motivated? It is absolutely ludicrous. Making seven and eight-figured salaries for seven months out of a year should be motivation enough. People pay their hard-earned money to watch these players perform. They owe their fans their best day in and day out.

Agree 100%, but often it takes a clubhouse leader to remind a slacker of what you just posted.