• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Phil Nevin’s tirade in the dugout yesterday

Chuck

I like Ohtani.  But how many times can he say “ret’s go!” And get everybody all fired up?

I mean even Moustafa’s rah rah speech a couple of months ago or whatever was all about him! (He lives in Malibu and probably wants to stay here) 😂

If you wanna flip tables and go postal you can do that too…but try it when the team is winning!  The players will be more receptive to the message!  Kicking a dog when he’s down rarely works with adults. 

I mean…you can do that…but usually you end up looking like a bloody retard when you do.

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

No, my life is great.  It affords me the time to let you know that you are my favorite little hypocrite.  I am very transparent, I am exactly who I am.  Sorry about your surgery, did it hurt your ass or your head more when they yanked it out?  

Now that was funny!  But…You’re getting soft. I would have shut this troll down 3 posts ago!

Edited by Brian Ilten

4 hours ago, LaPalma said:

Or the most correct.  I called it.  Before he signed.  Angels will never win a WS with him.  Don’t care if you believe or not.  Watch and learn.  It will only get worse.  Some people just don’t have champion blood.

In the meantime I’ll make another 400 tonight betting against these overpaid quitters.  I win.

He has earned every dollar he has received and will recieve....

Troll!

3 hours ago, LaPalma said:

I don’t need credibility because I don’t care what a board full of strangers think.  Some will agree, most won’t.  Truth is always evident in the long run.    

I care that this team keeps losing.  That’s what I’m here to discuss.

Being here only to talk about the team losing is like the drunk at the end of the bar talking about how his whore wife is cheating on him. We've heard it before from every other drunk. Our group on the other side of the bar is pretty bored with your shit. 

5 hours ago, LaPalma said:

Or the most correct.  I called it.  Before he signed.  Angels will never win a WS with him.  Don’t care if you believe or not.  Watch and learn.  It will only get worse.  Some people just don’t have champion blood.

In the meantime I’ll make another 400 tonight betting against these overpaid quitters.  I win.

dude! again! post the ticket. you're the man.

6 hours ago, stormngt said:

Maybe the most assinine comment in this boards history!!!!

i don't know blaming ohtani for his lack of leadership and being one foot out the door, while he's busy being the best player in mlb also happened in this very same thread. it's been a good read, ngl. i know i'm kind of a dick for it, but i do love to see a meltdown in real time.

6 hours ago, Just Sayin said:

I like Ohtani.  But how many times can he say “ret’s go!” And get everybody all fired up?

I mean even Moustafa’s rah rah speech a couple of months ago or whatever was all about him! (He lives in Malibu and probably wants to stay here) 😂

If you wanna flip tables and go postal you can do that too…but try it when the team is winning!  The players will be more receptive to the message!  Kicking a dog when he’s down rarely works with adults. 

I mean…you can do that…but usually you end up looking like a bloody retard when you do.

Wow, you managed to be both racist and stupid (using the "r" word in 2023?) in the span of four lines.  You're either a 15 year-old gamer or a MAGA douche.