• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Roster Changes (since Urshela & Rendon) may hit the IL

Chuck

25 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I want to see Stefanic get another shot. Chances are, though, Fletcher gets called up before anyone else.

Fletcher being on Bereavement list complicates it, but that's maybe why they brought up Velazquez instead of Soto, they were waiting until that is over, and they were hoping to give Urshela a chance. Now though, it's likely that both Rendon and Urshela need replacements to come up, and while they can get by for tonight without it, it's Rengifo at 3rd, Velazquez at SS, Drury at 2nd and Walsh at 1st, which is not ideal defensively.

2 minutes ago, Hubs said:

Fletcher being on Bereavement list complicates it, but that's maybe why they brought up Velazquez instead of Soto, they were waiting until that is over, and they were hoping to give Urshela a chance. Now though, it's likely that both Rendon and Urshela need replacements to come up, and while they can get by for tonight without it, it's Rengifo at 3rd, Velazquez at SS, Drury at 2nd and Walsh at 1st, which is not ideal defensively.

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

3 minutes ago, Hubs said:

Rengifo's best position is 2b and I thought, based on his history, that Drury's best position was 3b.....🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Rengifo's best position is 2b and I thought, based on his history, that Drury's best position was 3b.....🤷‍♂️

I would imagine the opposite as Drury hasn't played there this year and Rengifo has. 

** I checked and Rengifo has started at 3rd on 5 occasions, in 4 of those Drury was the 2nd baseman.

31 minutes ago, EcksteinSpawn22 said:

Just took a peek at Stefanic's Baseball Reference page for the first time in a while...good lord that man can kill some minor league pitching. Have to think he's earned another shot, as long as they trust his defense.

Think he has gotten on base in like all but one of his last 70 games or something insane too.

35 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Angels org seems to specialize in players who hit like peak-era Mike Trout in the minors and like peak-era Jeff Mathis in the majors.

The big leagues are hard. Considering the amount of draft picks in each draft and how many make the majors ever, most teams "specialize" in this. 

29 minutes ago, James said:

The big leagues are hard. Considering the amount of draft picks in each draft and how many make the majors ever, most teams "specialize" in this. 

Quit ruining my Angels suck narrative with your facts.