• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bally Sports App

Mentioned it a few weeks ago on here, probably in the thread for it.

This is literally the absolute worst fucking app I've ever used. There's no reason at all I should have to jump through 3 steps every time I try to turn on a game. It's the same account, same IP address, etc etc.

And when I try and login, literally on multiple tv's, it says "password expired"... the password that was sent literally 10 seconds prior.

I've only kept cable for this team. And at least half the games I try to catch when I'm home I end up just listening to on the radio because of this shit.

This is the final kick in the ass to cancel it.

Hate to just bitch and rant, but it's totally understandable why this twats are going bankrupt, and it's honestly a bad look for the franchise to have them.....

.... I say this as someone who streams with zero problems with any other app available. This is ridiculous.

13 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I get it. I stream 90% of what I watch. Some are so worried about illegal streamers that they make it impossible for those who pay the money to watch until it’s just not worth the trouble

That last part nails it. This is the final kick in the ass to dump cable. (Which I'd already turned in the boxes and just went to streaming).

I've only kept cable all these years for the Angels... and came close to dumping it a few months back, but figured I didn't want to miss Ohtanis last season here.

Like you said, it's not worth the trouble.