• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Off season moves

Tank

WTF is going on in Vancouver?

They trade Schneider for a draft pick and now Luongo is going to be asked to resume his starting role next year?

And, they 'swapped coaches' with the NY Rangers?

Vancouver is a pretty good hockey town, they're going to have to be real patient.........

Luongo didn't play/ start much last season after the Canucks handed the Schneider the starting gig.........they made the playoffs and then won just as many games in the Cup playoffs as all the teams that didn't make the playoffs......ugly sweep by San Jose.

Thought the franchise was in transition free fall as the end of the playoffs -- don't see how these moves improve them at all........

I guess Luongo's contract is radioactive and the Canucks just can't / refuse to eat it and move on.  Going to be a long couple of years up in BC.

I love that Mike Gillis tried to ask the Oil for the no.7 pick, a second rounder, and a high rated prospect for Schneider then decided he'd rather be ripped off than trade within the division. What a mess.

And the Flyers just can't stand to be under the cap. Cap space burns a hole in Paul Holmgren's pocket.

Don't know how the Michael Frolik to Winnipeg move hasn't been mentioned. See y'all at the parade!

But really these idiots can't draft at all. Outside of Trouba, he shows promise. Scheifele is never going to amount to anything. Then again this year they draft a 28th ranked prospect with the 13th overall pick. A small d-man when this team has 0 guys who can put the puck in the net.

Dallas had a busy day. Oilers trade captain Shawn Horcoff to Dallas for Philip Larsen and a 2016 7th round pick. So now the Oilers have two centers on their roster signed for next season. I hope McTavish knows what he's doing.

Horcoff was sadly under appreciated by Oilers fans because of his contract. I hope he fares well with the Stars.

Daniel Briere bought out by the Flyers and is now headed to Montreal on a two year deal.

Should be a lot of movement today. Free agency begins in about half an hour.

Kings released Ellerby, then turned around and re-signed him.

As a Rangers fan I have to say thank you to Lou for signing Clowe to that crazy contract.

I wanted him back, but not at that price.

Says he loves the area, and wanted to stay, but..........

Hope he likes Quebec.