• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For arguments sake, ESPNs early power rankings...

floplag

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

We’re actually 9th in the AL. But I could easily see us better than the Twins, Guardians and White Sox. I also expect a drop off for the Rays.  Not sure why. 

The Rays have been very quiet this offseason.

I could easily see them pulling off a trade that no one sees coming before the season, but it's possible they don't.

16 hours ago, cals said:

We’re not really calling them the Guardians, are we?

I think it is nice that the new name honors the kind and generous Caucasian settlers that adopted some of the better looking young Native American teenage girls after slaughtering their fathers, don’t you?

38 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I think it is nice that the new name honors the kind and generous Caucasian settlers that adopted some of the better looking young Native American teenage girls after slaughtering their fathers, don’t you?

They weren’t trying to do that, all they were trying to do was spread gonorrhea.