• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F@#% the Astros

Stradling

23 hours ago, Blarg said:

They are the best team in baseball this year. That's all there is to say about them. 

Luckily, the Angels don't have to play against them as much anymore with the new schedule next year. And yes, they are clearly the best. They rarely make mistakes.

On 11/5/2022 at 8:51 PM, gurn67 said:

I hate them, but I gotta give them credit. Even though they've lost star players they developed, they still stay on top. The Angels can't even manage to have one winning season.

When they first joined the AL, they were widely considered to be the worst team in the league. They have flipped the narrative and kept it there.

On 11/6/2022 at 10:31 AM, Brandon said:

I don't have the disdain for the Astros. They are in our division now, but growing up they were always a NL team that weren't very good outside of a couple years with the Killer B's. They haven't even been in the AL a decade.

I couldn't be more indifferent or give a fuck that they won.

Although, I thought they would decline when they started losing key components and star players only to retool and be just as strong. That's pretty impressive and something to admire. I wish the Angels could sustain or even build something like this.

I think for me it's because I already have enough teams I "hate". The Astros aren't one of them. So for whatever reason I don't care that they've been so good the last several years.

I think a lot of it is that the teams I hate, like the Dodgers, I constantly have to argue with fans of that team. I'm not sure I've ever come across a Houston fan out here.... so they're just some team that I don't have any connection to.