• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone ever bought a couch online?

katie

I like to sit on a couch before I buy it

The fit and the way I sit on it matters

It has to be comfortable

Looking good isn't always the most comfortable

Buying online would have to come with return policy

You could go into a furniture store and sit on some couches to see what style you like and the fit then try to duplicate online

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

If one is going to go this route, they may as well do OfferUp. But this seems sketch. Something about getting a used couch this method seems like getting a used mattress, to me.

You don’t like bodily fluids on your couch?

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

I like to sit on a couch before I buy it

The fit and the way I sit on it matters

It has to be comfortable

Looking good isn't always the most comfortable

Buying online would have to come with return policy

You could go into a furniture store and sit on some couches to see what style you like and the fit then try to duplicate online

The places around me are living spaces, Jerome’s and Ashley furniture, and their in-store couches are like a small step above ikea. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

If one is going to go this route, they may as well do OfferUp. But this seems sketch. Something about getting a used couch this method seems like getting a used mattress, to me.

Like ten years ago when I was converting my garage into my movie and music room, I found a decent looking sectional on CL and drive down the the apartment in Garden Grove to check it out.  Dude was obviously tweaking and was selling everything in his apartment at cut rate deals.  Got the sectional and some tables for $30.  It had a couple of cigarette burn holes in it but was otherwise ok.  My wife wouldn’t sit on it for the first 3 or so years that we had it without putting a towel or blanket down.

Id say it was a $30 well spent.

39 minutes ago, katie said:

The places around me are living spaces, Jerome’s and Ashley furniture, and their in-store couches are like a small step above ikea. 

the guy who wrote the commercial jingle for living spaces was the recording engineer and producer on our last two albums. he's currently battling cancer.

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

the guy who wrote the commercial jingle for living spaces was the recording engineer and producer on our last two albums. he's currently battling cancer.

So what you’re saying is, I should stop singing “squirting faces” instead of “living spaces” when I see a commercial

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

We also bought ours from Costco.  We love them.  As one said, find some reviews and look at the specs.

Yeah, we bought the leather ones from there about a year or so ago. They have held up really well and are comfortable

7 hours ago, katie said:

So what you’re saying is, I should stop singing “squirting faces” instead of “living spaces” when I see a commercial

no, i'm not, but it would be nice of you to send him a royalties check every now and again.