• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB expected to announce inaugural draft lottery will be December 6th at the Winter Meetings

mmc

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Momentum doesn't mean shit when you have 5 months off. It is the most bullshit idea in baseball that finishing strong the last month while still landing in the bottom third has any carryover effect. 

I don’t think it does for a team, but it certainly means something for individuals. Players learn and if a player has success doing X over the last month of the season, he has a better idea of how to be successful in the next season.

14 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I don’t think it does for a team, but it certainly means something for individuals. Players learn and if a player has success doing X over the last month of the season, he has a better idea of how to be successful in the next season.

Going into winter meetings will Angel's be active or just small pieces? I think bullpen is set and top 4 in rotation set. With change of ownership, you see any big splashes for offense?

On 9/5/2022 at 8:01 PM, ukyah said:

during the last ten years the angels always go on a winning streak of sorts to fuck themselves in the draft. it will happen again. it already has. 

Teout bounces back from his "he might need to retire because his back is broken". Rumors that Rendon might come back. 

It's what we do.

On 9/6/2022 at 2:09 AM, Jeff Fletcher said:

Is it true Angels will be looking at players with law degrees? New two-way player.