• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How far are you willing to go to protest Arte?

Cohen this off season added Scherzer (Stud),  Bassit (Love the guy, 118 ERA+), Marte (really good player 125 OPS+) and Canna (good role player 110 OPS+)

Arte’s first off season netted him Vlad (MVP), Colon (Cy Young 2005), Escobar (125 ERA+ During his 5 years as an Angel) and Guillen (head case but 121 OPS+).  

So yea, I think these are comparable.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Cohen this off season added Scherzer (Stud),  Bassit (Love the guy, 118 ERA+), Marte (really good player 125 OPS+) and Canna (good role player 110 OPS+)

Arte’s first off season netted him Vlad (MVP), Colon (Cy Young 2005), Escobar (125 ERA+ During his 5 years as an Angel) and Guillen (head case but 121 OPS+).  

So yea, I think these are comparable.  

Cool, let's see where the Mets are in 20 years.

19 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

But actually not take anything, to show our disgust.

"We won't even steal this crap!"

PS, if we actually end up doing this, I'm calling dibs on the guy with the horns look.

I’m definitely the guy walking out with the podium waving to the camera

19 hours ago, failos said:

I’ve stopped buying the shitty helmet nachos.

Even the regular nachos are shit now. They used to give you a container with cheese that comes from those nacho cheese machines. Now it's a pre-packaged tostitos cheese and it's inedible. I'll eat pretty much any nachos. That was the first time I threw away nachos after one chip. 

14 minutes ago, AngelsFanSince86 said:

Even the regular nachos are shit now. They used to give you a container with cheese that comes from those nacho cheese machines. Now it's a pre-packaged tostitos cheese and it's inedible. I'll eat pretty much any nachos. That was the first time I threw away nachos after one chip. 

Nacho favorite nachos, is what you're saying?