• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Rangers @ Angels 7/31/2022 Detmers on the mound no Fletcher

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

They keep talking about how much Detmers has improved and grown and I just keep thinking, yeah, Detmers has improved and that's all great except we're still "the same shitty ass Angels with no cajones just like we've been for the past frickin' decade..."

Of course you do. If you can’t enjoy the progress of a guy like Detmers then just quit. 

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Of course you do. If you can’t enjoy the progress of a guy like Detmers then just quit. 

I don't know what you're trying to say that I said but as usual, it wasn't this. 

Do you realize you do nothing on this site but pick fights or sit around waiting to insult people for things they didn't say while rarely contributing to anything worthwhile or contextual?

How about this Strad: IT'S A SHAME WE HAVE A GUY LIKE DETMERS GIVING IT HIS ALL AND WE STILL HAVE A SHITTY GUTLESS BASEBALL TEAM THAT CAN'T SCORE MORE THAN 2 RUNS FOR HIM SO HE GETS THE WIN. 

When will you stop being such a child?

10 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I don't know what you're trying to say that I said but as usual, it wasn't this. 

Do you realize you do nothing on this site but pick fights or sit around waiting to insult people for things they didn't say while rarely contributing to anything worthwhile or contextual?

How about this Strad: IT'S A SHAME WE HAVE A GUY LIKE DETMERS GIVING IT HIS ALL AND WE STILL HAVE A SHITTY GUTLESS BASEBALL TEAM THAT CAN'T SCORE MORE THAN 2 RUNS FOR HIM SO HE GETS THE WIN. 

Hahahahaha.  

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Apparently Quijada doesn't want to give this team a chance to win. 

Aaaaand here comes the bad omen walk to the mound that usually results in a base hit for a run...

Interesting perspective.

13 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

At least he got 2 runs poor Ohtani got no run support