• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The losing streak thread

Just now, True Grich said:

Maybe baseball is just unpredictable.

Yeah but the Angels have been pretty consistent and easy to predict the past decade or so. Honestly, I didn’t see a 10 game losing streak coming like this happening and I fear it may continue for a while. Nothing seems to ever go right for this franchise and I’m sick of them being mediocre every single year. 

Just now, Jay said:

Streaks were made to be broken.

Angels losing streak will be broken today.

Sandoval has been their best starter but sucked ass last outing. Hopefully he makes the right adjustments and I think he’ll pitch well today but the offense is another issue 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sandoval has been their best starter but sucked ass last outing. Hopefully he makes the right adjustments and I think he’ll pitch well today but the offense is another issue 

Yep.

Trout is also due to break out of his slump.

This shit ends today.

(11)

1+1=2

2+1=3         

3+2=5        

5+3=8

8+5=13!

It's all adding up both horizontally and vertically, but not sure if the win comes on game 13 itself or the streak ends at 13 so they'll win on the 14th game. Either way I'm starting my bets on todays game and will be double martingale the next two after that (is it gamblers fallacy? yes of course, and I LOVE IT!)  

4 hours ago, nothing, Nothing said:

(11)

1+1=2

2+1=3         

3+2=5        

5+3=8

8+5=13!

It's all adding up both horizontally and vertically, but not sure if the win comes on game 13 itself or the streak ends at 13 so they'll win on the 14th game. Either way I'm starting my bets on todays game and will be double martingale the next two after that (is it gamblers fallacy? yes of course, and I LOVE IT!)  

With regard to tonight, will we get the good Thor, or the stinker Thor?