• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Just watched 25 Hours with Edward Norton and Barry Pepper. About a convicted drug dealer and his last night before turning himself in to serve 7 years.

Had some good parts. Ending could have been better. Norton plays a good part. 3/5

Just watched 25 Hours with Edward Norton and Barry Pepper. About a convicted drug dealer and his last night before turning himself in to serve 7 years.

Had some good parts. Ending could have been better. Norton plays a good part. 3/5

25th Hour gets better every time I see it. I think it's pretty underrated in general.

supremacy is my least favorite of the trilogy...or quadrilogy for that matter.  legacy wasn't great, either, but i'd put it ahead of supremacy.

identity and ultimatum are both among my favorite action/spy films, though.

Legacy sucked.

The other three kicked ass

obviously i disagree a little, lou

bourne supremacy felt like half a movie

legacy was more character driven than supremacy of utlimatum,,,,much more similar to identity in that sense. i thought legacy was a tad underrated, but still not as good as identity or ultimatum.

i'm kind of a fanatic with the films. was VERY happy to hear that damon and greengrass are getting back together for another one.

Legacy HAD to be more character driven because they were completely different characters.

that's like saying Godfather 3 was better than Godfather 2 because it was more character driven

Edited by Lou

it seems like City of God has been mentioned quite a bit here, so I finally watched it tonight. And yeah, that's just a freaking excellent movie, and even more so when you realize it was made thirteen years ago. Really well shot and edited and told a totally enthralling story. I'm bothered that I didn't see this earlier and will probably be that annoying guy evangelizing this movie to my friends for the next few weeks.

it seems like City of God has been mentioned quite a bit here, so I finally watched it tonight. And yeah, that's just a freaking excellent movie, and even more so when you realize it was made thirteen years ago. Really well shot and edited and told a totally enthralling story. I'm bothered that I didn't see this earlier and will probably be that annoying guy evangelizing this movie to my friends for the next few weeks.

There's also City of Men. I still have it in the wrapper and here its a step down but probably still worth a watch.

DareDevil was released today on Netflix. It is getting pretty damn good reviews. I watched the first episode, it was fantastic.

Netflix and Marvel have been rumored to have had preliminary discussions about doing a Punisher series exclusive to Netflix. I would LOVE for that to happen. And please, bring Thomas Jane back as the Punisher if it happens.

I saw that on there last night.

Ended up starting, "When Who Built America" the doc series about Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Ford. I think Edison and some others are in there as well. It's pretty kickass if you're into business and/or history. They have historians and today's business moguls commentating through it, as well.