• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tonight's game is on Apple TV+

Fuck MLB.

I pay for mlb.tv since I’m out of market and I won’t be able to watch until it’s been over for 90 minutes.

on a side note mlb.tv is horrible. When I go to the app I choose if I want the home or away feed, then if the game is currently being played it gives me the option to watch live or start from the beginning. When I choose start from the beginning it goes to the live stream every fucking time. I’ve since had to resort to muting the tv and covering up the score and rewinding to the beginning.

I mean how hard is it for mlb to fix this? Gotten no response from them after multiple emails. They are fucking idiots.

thank you for listening to my TED talk.

2 hours ago, yamsi12 said:

on a side note mlb.tv is horrible.

I use mlb.tv also. I'm sure the streaming app varies somewhat depending on the platform but mostly it's not very good. The quality of the video and audio seem to be fine and that’s the most important thing. I would like to be able to see the box score while watching the game. I have to go to some other device to see the box score.

I rethought the creation of an Apple account. I got as far as the sign-in button  and the link to creating an account. And I read the disclosure data. And I left the page. I'm with Terry and Mark L. tonight on the MLBTV audio, with the GameDay page.

To me, that's like my standard MLBTV local market blackout  involving anything to do with the Athletics. No biggie.

25 minutes ago, Jay said:

I use mlb.tv also. I'm sure the streaming app varies somewhat depending on the platform but mostly it's not very good. The quality of the video and audio seem to be fine and that’s the most important thing. I would like to be able to see the box score while watching the game. I have to go to some other device to see the box score.

The games on MLBTV can be watched either full-screen or as a large postcard set within a page giving the MLB scoreboard, the linescore of the game displayed and the box score. The smaller image is the default. Image sizes depend on your screen's size.

3 hours ago, yamsi12 said:

Fuck MLB.

I pay for mlb.tv since I’m out of market and I won’t be able to watch until it’s been over for 90 minutes.

on a side note mlb.tv is horrible. When I go to the app I choose if I want the home or away feed, then if the game is currently being played it gives me the option to watch live or start from the beginning. When I choose start from the beginning it goes to the live stream every fucking time. I’ve since had to resort to muting the tv and covering up the score and rewinding to the beginning.

I mean how hard is it for mlb to fix this? Gotten no response from them after multiple emails. They are fucking idiots.

thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Funny, at the start of the season I had the exact opposite problem. It was constantly starting from the beginning and forcing me to fast forward through to the live feed.

• 3 weeks later...