• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tonight's game is on Apple TV+

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I rarely watch the games. I just follow online.

I would have thought the games being aired on Apple would draw you in. 

When I get tired of listening to the deal broadcasters I either mute them and put on some music or just follow online, too. 

We're so similar, like hermanos.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

You actually don't think MLB lost viewers because they had to download an app to watch? There was someone on this board who couldn't watch. It was a shitfest. Go ahead and scroll through these reviews: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=mlb+apple+tv+reviews&oq=mlb+apple+tv+reviews+&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i546l3.12188j1j8&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

It kept giving me an error when I tried to sign up. Eventually I asked my brother if he already had Apple TV and he gave me his login. Made it about a half hour before turning the game off. 

Just now, St1ck said:

It kept giving me an error when I tried to sign up. Eventually I asked my brother if he already had Apple TV and he gave me his login. Made it about a half hour before turning the game off. 

Come Together United GIF by INTO ACTION

3 minutes ago, Revad said:

The picture is really good on my iPad plus the ads are different.  I like those parts.  I’d like to complain about the broadcasters but compared to ours it’s a wash.  

Yeah, I like the broadcast.  I missed the first one, so can't really speak to it, other than the bad things I've heard from others.  But tonight, the picture is great and I don't really mind the broadcasters (though I think I'd prefer a two-person booth to three, just to keep things a little more focused).

2 hours ago, eligrba said:

I'm not watching because I  already paid to watch "all games" on MLB. I have no interest in starting an Apple tv account or increasing the amount of spam emails.  No big loss based on how the Angels have been playing. 

This is exactly what I told MLB.TV when I called them to voice my displeasure.

Just now, Taylor said:

Please don't go down the road of defending MLB and MLB.tv.

Well I don’t really care whether these dudes get to watch the game but when I had MLBtv they advertised it as x amount of out of market games a week.  But I’ve seen a few guys say they bought it to watch every game. Like they’ve been lied to. 

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Well I don’t really care whether these dudes get to watch the game but when I had MLBtv they advertised it as x amount of out of market games a week.  But I’ve seen a few guys say they bought it to watch every game. Like they’ve been lied to. 

It's every game except the ones they choose not to show you.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

As a matter of fact yes...they promise every out of market regular season game. I've had mlb.tv since its start. They have ammended that over the years to NOT include nationally broadcast games on Fox...but those are nationally televised games that most can recieve...but that is STILL not what they promise when you sign up and pay them for, and it's BS also.

And Strad...you are such an apologetic, excuse making, corperate asslicker. Good to see you havent changed. 

Just now, Homebrewer said:

As a matter of fact yes...they promise every out of market regular season game. I've had mlb.tv since its start. They have ammended that over the years to NOT include nationally broadcast games on Fox...but those are nationally televised games that most can recieve...but that is STILL not what they promise when you sign up and pay them for, and it's BS also.

And Strad...you are such an apologetic, excuse making, assbite. Good to see you havent changed. 

Ok well if they advertise you get every game then they should give you a refund.  Also, fuck off. 

9 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Did you watch tonight's game?

Just now, Stradling said:

It isn’t about watching tonight’s game.  It’s about do they lose you and your viewership in subsequent games?  

never said they would lose my viewership. just pissed that they decided to make me jump through hoops to watch this one, when I have paid to see "EVERY out of market game"

Try to follow along.