• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (5/26/22) Canada @ Angels - Lagares 2022 debut, no Ward

mmc

Just now, tdawg87 said:

They don't want to put him on the IL but we all know that's where he's going to end up so what the fuck.

They've done so many things right this year but this is just...fucking stupid.

He’s too valuable as a pinch hitter even tho he hasn’t been used yet since he was cleared to hit 

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

Well then, pinch hit him!

What’s the delay?

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

He can pinch hit but immediately has to be replaced, unless he's pinch hitting for Ohtani (not gonna happen, obviously).

So basically you're wasting a roster spot for a guy who uses up 2 roster spots if he pinch hits.

This 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Do the Angels have Sunday off of something? Why might he be ready on Saturday or Tuesday?

You know how Maddon thinks. If Ward is ready to play Saturday, he will. he would rather not start him Sunday because he can give him an extra 2 days rest with the off day Monday.

This Angel line up feels like the third rate garbage we've become accustom to over the last decade. I'm not happy with it but I have faith in their offensive support for TODAY.

This horseshit with Ward needs to be stomped by a 10 day IL unless we see some footage of him taking decent hacks in the cage. This "10% better than yesturday" is classic verbal nonsense from Maddon.

That being said I feel like Vlad is going to rock us, just because.

I think Ohtani will have his stuff, 6 IP, 2 runs allowed, 5k's and Angel offense will show up to get him a lead however...after the 6th, we're gonna need some run insurance once our pen comes in.