• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2022-2023 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

I’m not really a fan of Pujujarvi. I think he ends up going back to Finland eventually. As an Avalanche guy I love Barrie but he’s a serious defensive liability but could be a good mentor to Drysdale on running a PP and playing O-zone hockey. If I was with the Ducks I’d start looking towards picks from the 24 and 25 drafts 

2 hours ago, deepdrive said:

I keep falling asleep towards the end of games anymore. Teams have been able to shut Z and Terry down lately. It kind of makes the games boring.

Yup.  As I said.  They need size.  All teams need is semi agile big bodies, and if Z and Terry have no room, they can be shut down.  Where McTavish plays like Getzlaf.  Big body, moves as much as he needs to move.  And can shoulder the opposition protecting the puck and keeping the play moving.  

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Yes please.  Although I will say that the returns are pretty phenomenal, and unrealistic.  

3 trades the Anaheim Ducks should make before the NHL trade deadline

I would trade Fowler. I don't know when, but I'd trade him.

Getting the best deal while considering the longer you keep him, the more you risk loss in value due to injuries means move him when you can cover his defensive contribution (Which shouldn't be too hard. I don't think he's anything too special defensively. I mean he's good, but nothing special.)

Gibson: We have to trade a goalie. At this point it looks like Gibson. We just need a team that wants to pay up and can clear the cap space for him. Maybe take back a contract for some picks?

Shattenkirk: Just find someone desperate enough.