• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Amusement Parks

mmc

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

We take our 8th graders to Disneyland for our class trip each year, something we haven’t been able to do since 2019. They offer interactive classes for us in physics and ride design (including storytelling), and animation. We’re going in May.

Sum of all Thrills was a great ride and learning experience at Epcot.  You were able to design your own rollercoaster and then ride it.

• mmc changed the title to SoCal Theme Parks
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Got my yearly Universal last month.  First time I've been there since Christmas of 2009.  Got to go on Transformers and Minions rides for the first time.

Minions is excellent. Transformers was too jerky and made my knees hurt. Simpsons is hilarious. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, katie said:

They could have waited until after.

I'm trying to get a resy for tomorrow!

If we want to go on a specific date I just refresh the calendar for like 10 minutes, and typically a reservation will open.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If we want to go on a specific date I just refresh the calendar for like 10 minutes, and typically a reservation will open.

Tomorrow is the last day for Enchant Keys until the middle of august but I'm sure I'll get one tonight