• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Amusement Parks

mmc

17 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

As usual,  great contribution by Blarg. 

Maybe you don't care cause you'll be gone before it matters, but it's pretty depressing to see this in a world where I'll be around for another 50 years.

Not going to lie, I thought you were some guy in his 50's

15 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

As usual,  great contribution by Blarg. 

Maybe you don't care cause you'll be gone before it matters, but it's pretty depressing to see this in a world where I'll be around for another 50 years.

My kids are awesome. All of their friends are as well. I guess if you follow the .0001% that are fuckups then the whole world looks like it's going to hell. 

• 3 weeks later...

After 11 years and lot of failed proposals, Wild Rivers finally reopened at the Great Park in Irvine on July 29th.  Has anyone gotten a chance to go yet? I'm going tomorrow, want to check it out while everything is still brand new and clean.

31 minutes ago, mmc said:

After 11 years and lot of failed proposals, Wild Rivers finally reopened at the Great Park in Irvine on July 29th.  Has anyone gotten a chance to go yet? I'm going tomorrow, want to check it out while everything is still brand new and clean.

I haven't gone yet because I'm not 12. 

14 hours ago, katie said:

Will Disneyland bring back an annual pass of some sort? Mine expires September 25 and I have reservations next Wednesday (17th), sept 10 and 25. Those may be my last few trips for a while 😞

if you've read any of the disneyland message boards you know that there are a lot of people unhappy with the lack of annual passes. 

i don't know what they're going to do next, but i am certain of one thing -- it'll cost more, whatever it is.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

if you've read any of the disneyland message boards you know that there are a lot of people unhappy with the lack of annual passes. 

i don't know what they're going to do next, but i am certain of one thing -- it'll cost more, whatever it is.

And people will still buy it, whatever it is. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, I noticed that the next two weeks are completely booked. F'ing peasants.

It was a little less crowded than usual, but still pretty busy.

If you really wanted to go you could probably get a reservation the night before, that’s been my experience on booked days. 

5 minutes ago, katie said:

If you really wanted to go you could probably get a reservation the night before, that’s been my experience on booked days. 

Yeah, we've had success doing that. Or I'll refresh the calendar a few times and something will open.

I'm really surprised that haven't announced anything about Magic Key renewals.

On 8/13/2022 at 12:19 PM, mmc said:

Went today and had a ton of fun.  The place is very much still under construction, there’s the attractions, walkways, food stands and a whole lot of open land in between.  All of the attractions were open though, and I went on everything except for one of the body slides that had closed for the day before I got to it.  They have a big lazy river and wave pool, 5 single/double inner tube, 4 body slides, and 4 raft slides, pretty grouped together which is nice.  I read the place is 50% bigger than the last park.  Lines weren’t too bad despite the place being brand new which was my biggest concern.  Glad they’re back