• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Amusement Parks

mmc

57 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My wife and I have the Believe Keys.

Also, we park on cals' street so that we don't have to pay for parking. 

I just got the Imagine.  Debated between that and the Enchant.  My girlfriend and I were planning to get them together when she moved here, but I recently had a get together which a bunch of my friends and found out a lot of them actually have passes (some the Imagine, some the Enchant), so I figured I would get mine now.  Believe I think comes with parking so you're lucky to have that.  

8 hours ago, mmc said:

I just got the Imagine.  Debated between that and the Enchant.  My girlfriend and I were planning to get them together when she moved here, but I recently had a get together which a bunch of my friends and found out a lot of them actually have passes (some the Imagine, some the Enchant), so I figured I would get mine now.  Believe I think comes with parking so you're lucky to have that.  

Nice! Yeah, Believe comes with 50% off parking. We've had annual passes since we moved back to California five years ago. 

56 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I stopped going to Disneyland when I found out there were Disneyland “gangs” there.

Scary

The gangs are very scary. They're made up of mostly middle-aged white women who wear the same shirt and probably enjoy sharing Rachel Ray recipes along with the latest anti-vax "research" with one another.

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Anywhere cheaper to park than one of the Disneyland lots?

Not that we've found. I suppose you could park at the train station and take a Lyft or something, but I doubt that would be cheaper than $30 when all is said and done.

If you're going for less than 4 hours, you can park at Downtown Disney, spend $20 at one of the shops or restaurants there, and get your parking validated. So you're essentially laying $20 for parking (and whatever you buy).

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

We cut our passes off during covid. Is it back to normal now? Thinking about buying some.

Everything is back to normal, other than being a little more expensive. Oh, and you need reservations. Park hopping is a little different. You book one park as your "starting park," and then you can go back and forth to and from the other park beginning at 1 PM.

So I guess it has changed a little.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Not that we've found. I suppose you could park at the train station and take a Lyft or something, but I doubt that would be cheaper than $30 when all is said and done.

If you're going for less than 4 hours, you can park at Downtown Disney, spend $20 at one of the shops or restaurants there, and get your parking validated. So you're essentially laying $20 for parking (and whatever you buy).

I heard the Gardenwalk is doing a deal.

I won't go for very long when I go.  I go to school from 10-3:30 at SCC close by Tuesday and Thursdays, and I of course work at the Honda Center.  My plan is mostly to go either a few hours after school or before work.  Don't really ever want to pay the $30.  

On 3/21/2022 at 3:36 PM, Taylor said:

The gangs are very scary. They're made up of mostly middle-aged white women who wear the same shirt and probably enjoy sharing Rachel Ray recipes along with the latest anti-vax "research" with one another.

It’s really funny to imagine 2 or 3 south county wine moms fucked up on percocets getting really angry at the cute 24 year old cast member dressed up as Cinderella or whatever just cause like they imagine she’s a bitch or something.  Lol.  Also completely ignoring what their dumb ass 12 year olds are getting up to. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

We take our 8th graders to Disneyland for our class trip each year, something we haven’t been able to do since 2019. They offer interactive classes for us in physics and ride design (including storytelling), and animation. We’re going in May.