• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

14 year old with pro NRA shirt could face one year in prison

In legal documents obtained by the CBS station, the arresting officer, James Adkins, reportedly fails to inform the court about any terrorist threats or any violent action. Instead, Adkins asserts that the 14-year-old boy did not follow his orders to stop talking. This verbosity somehow prevented Adkins from performing his police duties.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         The school district’s policy doesn’t prohibit shirts promoting Second Amendment rights.

His real crime was Failure to Lick Boots in a Timely Manner. How dare a mundane not be properly terrified of an officer of the Law?

And he may not if the terrorist threats charges don't stick. He's a 1st timer so they will go easy on him. At least they do in California

Go easy on him for what, wearing a shirt?

Every day in schools across america kids are bullied, beat up, pushed down and kids don't get arrested, nor should they (for the most part), but this kid gets suspended and arrested?

LOL

I don't even understand why he was suspended in the first place. The school has no rule against such clothing.

The article says the school doesn't have a rule against "shirts promoting second amendment rights"

But if I recall correctly, my middle school and high school both had dress codes that that shirt would violate just on the basis of having a rifle on it, regardless of what the shirt's message was.

I wonder if that was it

The article says the school doesn't have a rule against "shirts promoting second amendment rights"

But if I recall correctly, my middle school and high school both had dress codes that that shirt would violate just on the basis of having a rifle on it, regardless of what the shirt's message was.

I wonder if that was it

No mention of shirts with guns being banned.

http://lc2.boe.loga.k12.wv.us/manhigh/code.htm

Go easy on him for what, wearing a shirt?

Every day in schools across america kids are bullied, beat up, pushed down and kids don't get arrested, nor should they (for the most part), but this kid gets suspended and arrested?

LOL

I agree 100% as this really is a farce. The left has gotten the schools in a panic with anything relating to firearms. I don't see how refusing to stop talking is resisting an officer. He won't be charged.

I agree 100% as this really is a farce. The left has gotten the schools in a panic with anything relating to firearms. I don't see how refusing to stop talking is resisting an officer. He won't be charged.

He was already charged. Maybe you mean convicted?

This is stupid.

He was already charged. Maybe you mean convicted?

This is stupid.

The DA can still decide to not pursue it and drop the whole thing. You would think that's the route he/she would take as I'm sure they have better things to do.

Total waste of time over a non-issue.

The kid is guilty of "Contempt of school employee and police officer" only.  They got their panties bunched because he stood-up for himself, AND knew the rules.  I hope the NRA takes the case and defends him; the school and police will get spanked.

I absolutely agree with the comment about bullying!  It is constant, rarely-reported, and rarely responded-to by school admin.  They make their own problems.