• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New SCOTUS justice incoming

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

There is zero motivation for the Republicans to try and hold up this pick. They should easily win the mid terms with the way things are going. If they make the SCOTUS confirmation a big midterm topic it will cost them. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

There is zero motivation for the Republicans to try and hold up this pick. They should easily win the mid terms with the way things are going. If they make the SCOTUS confirmation a big midterm topic it will cost them. 

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.  It would depend on who the SCOTUS pick is.  If the VP is the pick, I'd fight like hell to block it.

9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.  It would depend on who the SCOTUS pick is.  If the VP is the pick, I'd fight like hell to block it.

The nominee would have to be an actual activist for them to fight it. Obviously if the person is legitimately unqualified then they have a duty to try and stop it. It’s also a risk for Biden to pick a progressive ideologue as the nominee as that will not be a popular move going into the mid terms 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

The nominee would have to be an actual activist for them to fight it. Obviously if the person is legitimately unqualified then they have a duty to try and stop it. It’s also a risk for Biden to pick a progressive ideologue as the nominee as that will not be a popular move going into the mid terms 

Kamala SCOTUS.

Hilary VP.  

Biden puppet.

14 minutes ago, cals said:

Bummer, just when I thought you might have figured out what funny meant, you slipped back into your old ways.

Very sad. 

Keep trying, Skipper. 

Oh no! One human out there that is entirely meaningless in my life doesn’t like my style.  I better book an emergency appointment with my therapist and make some changes.

5 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Oh no! One human out there that is entirely meaningless in my life doesn’t like my style.  I better book an emergency appointment with my therapist and make some changes.

Since you are making a therapy appointment you should be Ok to watch Gilligan's island reruns now