• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New SCOTUS justice incoming

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

It's actually a pretty important question considering where the nation is headed.  

No it isn't. It was a trap question and she wasn't falling for it because she's not stupid. 

And where is the nation headed? 

10 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No it isn't. It was a trap question and she wasn't falling for it because she's not stupid. 

And where is the nation headed? 

It was a simple question that liberals can’t answer because they are fucked in the head. 

Edited by Lhalo

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

So why didn’t she say that?

What would the reaction have been to that answer?

You know I don't care much for the whole LGBTQ part of leftist politics, but I know that question was asked so no matter what she did, there would be backlash for it. She chose not to play. Best way to handle that IMO.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Ok but whomst the fuck asks a SCJ nominee to define what a woman is?

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

It’s a stupid question because it’s the easiest question ever asked of a SCOTUS nominee. Lol that she couldn’t answer it

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

It’s a stupid question because it’s the easiest question ever asked of a SCOTUS nominee. Lol that she couldn’t answer it

Do you think she doesn't know the answer?

This isn't the slam dunk you guys think it is. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Of course she does but just like so many SJW type leftists she goes along with this nonsense 

You know, I'm not trying to pull a floplag here but I can't continue an argument over this. There's far more important things to talk about than a SJC nominee not properly defining the word "woman".

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Apparently that question didn't come up in her prep.

Her instincts told her to dodge it and that was the best she could come up with.