• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New SCOTUS justice incoming

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I can't imagine why they didn't seek your input when they decided on their nominee. 

I think we owe the founding fathers a tip of the cap for not allowing the citizens to directly elect federal judges. That would be a bigger disaster than Congress 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I can’t argue against that. Let’s say I had a donkey dick, I’d pick our new SC justice

You would still be borderline retarded so I can't imagine life would be much different for you. 

13 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I can't imagine why they didn't seek your input when they decided on their nominee. 

Well I wouldn’t pick a woman. If forced to pick a woman she’d be one that would highlight this great nation. They basically chose an elitist black woman married to a rich white man. That doesn’t exactly represent the black community as a whole. Moral of the story for Democrat women seems to be marry a white man. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think we owe the founding fathers a tip of the cap for not allowing the citizens to directly elect federal judges. That would be a bigger disaster than Congress 

According to Mitch McConnell they should. Which is why we ended up with religious freak, "I married the first chick that let me finger blast her in highschool" Neil Gorsuch on the SC. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Well I wouldn’t pick a woman. If forced to pick a woman she’d be one that would highlight this great nation. They basically chose an elitist black woman married to a rich white man. That doesn’t exactly represent the black community as a whole. Moral of the story for Democrat women seems to be marry a white man. 

Lol @ elitist. You suckle the ball sack of a dude that lives in a penthouse in Manhattan. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

According to Mitch McConnell they should. Which is why we ended up with religious freak, "I married the first chick that let me finger blast her in highschool" Neil Gorsuch on the SC. 

I mean both sides want their opinions up held and not the constitution. What are you looking for the Supreme Court to defend ? Abortion seems to be the dividing issue and I don’t think you’ll have one any time soon. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Lol @ elitist. You suckle the ball sack of a dude that lives in a penthouse in Manhattan. 

Lol I donated to Cruz. Trump did a great job and I voted for him last election. Remember I’m for the rich. It’s your side that pretends to be for the underachievers yet constantly promotes royalty. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lol I donated to Cruz. Trump did a great job and I voted for him last election. Remember I’m for the rich. It’s your side that pretends to be for the underachievers yet constantly promotes royalty. 

Ted Cruz went to Princeton and Harvard. He is an elitist you pretend to rail on. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Ted Cruz went to Princeton and Harvard. He is an elitist you pretend to rail on. 

I’m not against successful people in government. We certainly don’t need underachievers running the nation. The reality is nether side is for the common man. I’m for selecting the most qualified candidates and beauty is a category for the woman. A vagina is also required. You have the left and corporate America lecturing on television 24/7 about these poor minorities and women need opportunities yet libs can’t find a Condi, Thomas or Herman Cain for that matter. If you want to inspire blacks and woman maybe find one that represents a successful outcome from meager beginnings. Clarence Thomas family was Barely  of the damn plantation and he isn’t black in the left eyes. To the left being black is a half white foreigner married to a dude or a pantsuit sporting black woman fucking a white guy. 

Here’s the thing a lot of libs don’t get. It’s not right to select anyone based on race or sex as a primary discriminator. There are judges around the country who have worked to achieve a Supreme Court nomination just as Taylor had worked at play writing. Now he’s the son of a writer and likely benefited from his background. He gets a promotion and what does he do? He immediately shops for a new house in a white upper class area of oc. He didn’t insists his employer hire Enrique from east La the son of Mexican immigrants. He isn’t donating his pay raise to the local naacp scholarship fund. He’s no different than anyone else yet chooses to lecture everyone else on how they need to behave. Average Americans have earned their money and promotions and don’t enjoy being discriminated against or lectured by hypocritical libs 

6 hours ago, cals said:

KC and I are planning to meet up for beers this summer so we will see what happens.  It’s either going to be a fun smorgasbord of casual racism and alcoholism or it could be the end of the world.  We will see.

You should vlog the experience for entertainment purposes 

THE DEMOCRAT STANDARD: Biden's nominee gets very different treatment than Kavanaugh, Barrett

It's not a cakewalk, but Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's Supreme Court confirmation hearings are a far cry from the Kavanaugh treatment. 

Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans – still seething over how Democrats treated Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his 2018 hearings – kicked off Jackson's confirmation assuring her that she wouldn't be subject to "that disgraceful behavior," as Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said. 

Since then, Jackson has faced tough and substantive questions on the law and judicial philosophy. But there have been no outbursts, interruptions or character attacks. 

Unlike the circus when Kavanaugh was being questioned

Dems were way out of line with the way they went about it and all the false charges trying to shame a Supreme court judge nominee

10 hours ago, cals said:

KC and I are planning to meet up for beers this summer so we will see what happens.  It’s either going to be a fun smorgasbord of casual racism and alcoholism or it could be the end of the world.  We will see.

Decoder Key:

beers = a date

either = certainly

fun = ______

or = and

could = will

see = all die