• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New SCOTUS justice incoming

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Is that the back of of Kaepernick's head?

Funny, some guy at a bar yesterday watching the tourney went on a Kaepernick rant at me. Some douche friend of one of my douche friends.  I thought he was joking and he wanted to kill me. It came up that I grew up in LA so follow UCLA all my life (he ranted about California) and attended Nevada. Oh shit, he linked Kaepernick to Nevada and went shit crazy. I did my best to explain it was actually UNR and not Nevada when I was there, we were even Division II at the time Kaepernick probably wasn't even born yet.  Did no good, I was a kneeler and learned insanity will never be able to quit Kaepernick. 

This court pick was a bit disappointing but not surprising. The dems can find a girl with a dick to serve as VP and HHS but they can’t find a half ass attractive Hispanic or black woman for the Supreme Court. It’s not like they’re bringing some superior legal opinions to the court. We could have chosen Salma and Halle and achieved the same opinions. 

16 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

This court pick was a bit disappointing but not surprising. The dems can find a girl with a dick to serve as VP and HHS but they can’t find a half ass attractive Hispanic or black woman for the Supreme Court. It’s not like they’re bringing some superior legal opinions to the court. We could have chosen Salma and Halle and achieved the same opinions. 

I'll give you a D- for effort. Yet still better than anything from The Babylon Bee. 

38 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Barrett is the best looking member of the court so this is a consistent pick 

They had a guy here running for douche county judge or something and his ads were all "as judge, I will fight cancel culture and CRT."  I thought to myself that shit will never come before you in the job you are running for but go ahead and throw that meat out there for the stupid.  Seems like this lady they are trying the same thing.  In a smart America conspiracy theories should never come before the Supreme Court but hey, throw meat out there to feed the stupid. 

31 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

They had a guy here running for douche county judge or something and his ads were all "as judge, I will fight cancel culture and CRT."  I thought to myself that shit will never come before you in the job you are running for but go ahead and throw that meat out there for the stupid.  Seems like this lady they are trying the same thing.  In a smart America conspiracy theories should never come before the Supreme Court but hey, throw meat out there to feed the stupid. 

Stupid is establishing that a position must be filled by a woman then proceeding to hire the manliest female you can find. With the dems nowadays there’s a 50/50 chance the woman has a pecker under the hood. You can make light of this stuff and the people it outrageous but that doesn’t change the fact crt is real and the dems are bending over for the alphabet mob. I mean the party once was filled with notorious skirt chasers and wasn’t afraid to recognize the accomplishments of a woman going commando in a mini skirt. Now they’re only manly woman and sissy men. Your kids are grown but I believe you would have had a serious problem with men in your daughters bathroom. Maybe someday you’ll have the chance to get pissed off when your granddaughter loses her golf scholarship to a penis bearing asian 

33 minutes ago, cals said:

Or maybe it was….

I mean reps have Condi and Liz Cheney so there’s  room for improvement on both sides. We’re taking the party of JFK, Gary Hart, and Clinton completely abandoning the eye test with these picks. Who knows it might soften opposition if a hot woman with a hint of availability was nominated or ran for anything. Angry  Unfuckable women and trannies just aren’t good for the country. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Supreme Court has the option to not hear conspiracy theory cases too

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

This wasn’t satire or humor. Simply stating the obvious. 

Of course Ketanji Brown Jackson isn't qualified for the SC. She doesn't have the education nor the experience. Also I bet she never date raped anyone in highschool.

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Of course Ketanji Brown Jackson isn't qualified for the SC. She doesn't have the education nor the experience. Also I bet she never date raped anyone in highschool.

She’s qualified but not the best option. I’m pretty sure nobody has fucked her without being under the influence of a mind altering substance. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

She’s qualified but not the best option. I’m pretty sure nobody has fucked her without being under the influence of a mind altering substance. 

I can't imagine why they didn't seek your input when they decided on their nominee. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Brown Jackson, Michelle Obama, Maxine Waters or Stacy Abrams? Pick one to bang

None of them would fuck you with your doughy, pasty, 3 inch pecker body so you wouldn't be forced to make that choice.

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

None of them would fuck you with your doughy, pasty, 3 inch pecker body so you wouldn't be forced to make that choice.

I can’t argue against that. Let’s say I had a donkey dick, I’d pick our new SC justice