• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New SCOTUS justice incoming

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Being gay makes them immortal? Sign them all up for the military. 

I mean it’s a sin. None of us are sin free but let’s not pretend it’s morally right. Might point on group 3 was they are just as stubborn and ideological as the fringe.  They’ll support nonsense in favor of social acceptance  As time passes, the non sense becomes main stream and supported by the nutless cowards that claim to be moderates. Truth is a lot of moderates sucked Faucis nuts and cheered the covid bs out of fear of the disease and public condemnation. A large group of unprincipled isn’t always ideal. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

In KC’s defense, vampires are totally gay.

In all seriousness, the goal post simply move. The left refers to this as nudging. Don’t ask don’t tell becomes trannies in the military in less than 30 years. Medical abortions becomes killing a million babies a year. Where do we go from trannies? Abortion has already moved to extremely late or even post birth being on the table. Hell affirmative action  has become let blacks openly shoplift. A true moderate independent can condemn killing , stealing, and ass fucking. He doesn’t need a political candidate, news , or friend to influence his opinion. None of the big 3 I mentioned have suddenly become morally right in the last 50 years. None were voted into law by extremists. All became prevalent because the majority of good Americans  lacked the moral courage to take a stand and preserve the nation. If we could agree on the simple stuff, taxes, spending, and the size/role of government becomes easier. We can’t do that with spineless masses parading as moderates solely for affirmation from their friends. There is nothing moderate about stealing, killing, or sucking a dick. 

• 2 weeks later...

So anyone saying she was only selected because she's black would do well to read some of her qualifications.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/kbj/

She graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University, then attended Harvard Law School, where she graduated cum laude and was an editor of the Harvard Law Review.

President Obama nominated Judge Jackson to be a district court judge for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia in 2012. She was confirmed with bipartisan support in 2013.

Lol "cum"

Just now, Jason said:

She isn’t unqualified. However, qualifications were not the #1 reason she was selected. They were a close #3. Ultimately it really doesn’t matter 

"It doesn't really matter...but she was selected because she's a black woman. But it doesn't matter though."

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

"It doesn't really matter...but she was selected because she's a black woman. But it doesn't matter though."

It doesn’t because every nominee is selected for other reasons than “qualifications”. Usually it’s their philosophy and how it aligns politically with the current president. It’s just how it is 

17 minutes ago, cals said:

Actually there have been multiple instances of Republicans putting justices on the court that go left once on the court.  Something about doing the right thing and caring about Justice or some shit like that.

That’s true. Roberts is kind of like that

25 minutes ago, cals said:

Actually there have been multiple instances of Republicans putting justices on the court that go left once on the court.  Something about doing the right thing and caring about Justice or some shit like that.

Don’t get me started on Chief Roberta. Rumor is he said we didn’t have riots in 2000 as justification to refusing to hear election fraud. Basically the same case he fought and won as part of team bush

28 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t get me started on Chief Roberta. Rumor is he said we didn’t have riots in 2000 as justification to refusing to hear election fraud. Basically the same case he fought and won as part of team bush

You can count on your fingers the amount of voter fraud that occurred during the 2020 election and was almost all done by Republicans. 

12 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You can count on your fingers the amount of voter fraud that occurred during the 2020 election and was almost all done by Republicans. 

Just like hunter Biden we will never know. I mean the dems just won a major election and are hell bent on making covid voting provisions national law. The dems support mass mail in voting , harvesting , lower signature verification illegal immigrants voting rights and no voter id for a reason. If any these measures benefited reps they wouldn’t support them. What’s the harm of a solid verification system that limits voting to American citizens? It isn’t impossible to improve voter roles and require every citizen to officially request one ballot or vote in person with a valid id.

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Just like hunter Biden we will never know. I mean the dems just won a major election and are hell bent on making covid voting provisions national law. The dems support mass mail in voting , harvesting , lower signature verification illegal immigrants voting rights and no voter id for a reason. If any these measures benefited reps they wouldn’t support them. What’s the harm of a solid verification system that limits voting to American citizens? It isn’t impossible to improve voter roles and require every citizen to officially request one ballot or vote in person with a valid id.

What the fuck does Hunter Biden have to do with anything we are talking about? You're a cartoon character at this point. 

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

What the fuck does Hunter Biden have to do with anything we are talking about? You're a cartoon character at this point. 

Both were dismissed before and immediately after the election as non stories. It appears that there’s likely something to Biden that was intentionally ignored until now. If we can investigate trump for 6 years we should have at least heard the argument. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Both were dismissed before and immediately after the election as non stories. It appears that there’s likely something to Biden that was intentionally ignored until now. If we can investigate trump for 6 years we should have at least heard the argument. 

And you failed once again to answer the question. I'm actually one of the few here that actually likes you but I'm officially done. In the close to 20 years I've been posting on these boards you will be the first person I put on ignore. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

And you failed once again to answer the question. I'm actually one of the few here that actually likes you but I'm officially done. In the close to 20 years I've been posting on these boards you will be the first person I put on ignore. 

I mean can you answer the question why dems oppose a more transparent process ? Let’s so there was no cheating. Are you suggesting our procedures shouldn’t be improved?