• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Minor League Rule 5 Draft (Angels select Kenny Rosenberg)

mmc

• mmc changed the title to Minor League Rule 5 Draft (Angels select Kenny Rosenberg)
1 hour ago, Jason said:

If his heart isn't in it then why would he still play?

Apparently because it makes him a "quitter".

The backtracking in the Simmons thread was pretty funny to see. I kind of wanted the same thing to happen with Buttrey but I also didn't want him to go through what Simmons did/does.

22 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Apparently because it makes him a "quitter".

The backtracking in the Simmons thread was pretty funny to see. I kind of wanted the same thing to happen with Buttrey but I also didn't want him to go through what Simmons did/does.

There was a really great video interview with Ty and his wife on some Halos podcast. Super likeable dude and zero problem with his decision, even more so after the interview.

7 minutes ago, failos said:

he’s an anti-vaxxer, so close enough.

Ok you're right about that so +1 BUT he did admit to having suicidal thoughts and mental health issues.

Point is, we don't know what these guys are going through and if you're unhappy with your job, staying there isn't necessarily the smartest course of action.

the minor league R5 is pretty much an exchange of broken prospects that another team thinks they can fix.  

the two most notable names from this process were Justin Bour and Alexi Ogando. 

this is pretty much the equivalent of trading the baseball cards that you'd otherwise put in your bike spokes.