• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

24 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Pierce Johnson, Chris Martin, Miles Mikolas...

3.... Martin is a 35+ year old reliever who was done here before he left has had a little resurgence. Johnson ok, a younger version of Martin.. Miles I forgot about him as he sucked 2 year ago and TJ last year.

Thanks! 

Still wouldn't add a guy for significant innings coming back State side.

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Now he is worth more in the trade market since he is controlled for 6 years at those numbers.

We have never really seen it before but wouldn’t it be interesting if this was a move by the Marlins to increase their haul in trading him?

Why not?.... forward thinking. If you are a constant rebuilder... You would have thought Beane would had been all over that!

8 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Honest question. 

If the Angels did get Correa and then swing a big trade for someone like Castillo would you be happy? 

Yes. I'd be ecstatic. Tbh, I'd be thrilled if they got even one of those two.

21 hours ago, True Grich said:

Boys, it's time to storm the stadium.

I'll meet you there.

Did you guys start without me?  I'm almost ready to head out there.

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think we should have a very sternly worded letter asking Arte to sell the team drawn up that we all sign.  I think that would work.  I think then he would understand how upset we are. 

Wimp.